Seatbelt Mod v2.0!

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by Homie, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prcdslnc13

prcdslnc13 Well-Known Member

I like idiots like you gives me reasons to do things like this

this is you after one of your five minute trips when some old lady forgets which pedal is the brake

*I would have imbeded this but apparently thats frowned upon by the site*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RchPmpC58U

2. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

wtf dude how many times your gonna try this? it didnt work the last two times what makes you think that by again and again is gonna get you the answer, your becoming as annoying as that beep that comes on when you don't where your seat belt.

3. krnkimchi702

krnkimchi702 Well-Known Member

i dont care how effed up this sounds.. but i hope u learn ur lesson either the hard way or the easy way.. and by the sound of things.. i wish u would learn ur lesson the hard way.... im not saying what exactly... but yeah... there is a reason there is a seatbelt law.. it saves lives... most accidents occur when ur within 5 miles of the house... u know u complain about paying 600 bucks for ur car and what not... its gonna go up when u get into a crash and the cop finds out u wern't wearing ur seatbelt.. thats gonna go straight to insurance and ur gonna end up paying like 800 for the right to drive ur car..good luck though

edit: you sound like the ppl that would buy a cup of coffee and "accidentally" spill it over ur self and sue the company that sold u that coffee..... OMG the car didn't tell me to put my seat belt on, so i didn't, and now im a paraplegic and imma sue mitsu for letting me mod my car!!!

edit #2: IN BEFORE THE LOCK!

4. Homie

Homie Well-Known Member

Thanks for the advice guys.

100 bucks is still on the table. I don't care if it's unsafe, breaking my car, illegal, blah blah blah.

My car, my rules. Don't like my post....don't post...don't read it.

Don't like it? You should just wear your seatbelt and not worry about what the hell I'm doing.

5. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

it's kinda hard Smart-guy when you keep making the same thread over and over.

Im not wishing you get in an accident like some of the other folks in here but don't try to be the "mature" one in all this. you make a thread. we reply. it's simple

6. prcdslnc13

prcdslnc13 Well-Known Member

have you EVER made a constructive post on this site? why the hell havent you been banned yet?

7. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

Blah,blah,blah, you are going to pay someone $100 to not hear a beep. WOW

8. krnkimchi702

krnkimchi702 Well-Known Member

actually it does affect other people... how do you think they base insurance costs?? they figure it out by what age group does what, what sex is more accident prone, and so on.. so when u get into a crash and get caught with no seat belt, thats one more tally into the age group u are in... which sounds like 16-20 so that would hurt others.. like me

9. nelGTS

nelGTS Active Member

for $100 if i knew how to do it id tell you

10. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

i can tell you what to do..GET ANOTHER CAR :wink:

11. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

this is the truth its cuz of people like u that insurance is the way it is it takes less than a second to click on and off something in that can save ur life it doesnt restrict u from anything but flying out the front windshield thats wat happened to a friend of mine n today he is no longer with us i put my seat belt on each time i enter the car to drive

12. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

the thread is here to post and criticize and to agree and disagree thats why ur on this site to get answers and opinions and the its goin u r gonna get the boot if this is all u care about and keep putting the same topic up and it keeps getting locked

13. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

This guy just doesnt learn...

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.