Sandblasting rim service

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by Texas Aggie, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

I got the oven and installed it. I'm going to be powder coating tomorrow to test everything out.

2. Texas Aggie

3. Texas Aggie

I powder coated the 2nd rim. Its gunmetal this time. Going to do another one soon and it'll be white. Also going to be ordering some different colors.

Check the company myspace page for the pics. www.myspace.com/487560071

4. Texas Aggie

Alright fellas...We are ready to do calipers, springs, and valve covers (maybe not ours cuz they are plastic). Price per caliper and spring is $40. If you know someone who has metal valve cover then that will be $50. I will be getting married a week from Sunday, Sept 27th, and will be on my honeymoon the following Tuesday; Sept 29th thru Oct 03. I probably won't be able to check my email as I will be in Las Vegas gambling, drinking, enjoying the sites, and enjoying my new wife lol...after I return we will be going forward with the company. That means more updated pics, more meets, and lots and lots of marketing.

Once the company is established the prices will increase. They are this low to introduce the company to the custom scene and to receive new, and probably, skeptical business. My car, as well as, Kue's car will be used as demo cars so you will be able to see our service first hand. If you are interested let me know. I can do some work next week before the wedding before i leave. I will attempt to powder coat my calipers for this Friday's HALO meet depending on time. more than likely I should have this completed.

5. Texas Aggie

New pictures of spring and caliper up on myspace. We will receive matte black, matte white, gold, and traffic red by the end of the week. We will use those colors to give you an idea of what each color looks like. We can also order other colors upon request.

6. Texas Aggie

myspace.com/dominionautosports