ROTM Nominations

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month (ROTM)' started by Jogenmaru, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Alright, I'm late again. I will attempt to keep up now. Give me your nominations for ROTM August. The winner gets a pic of there ride on our FaceBook page for a month.

2. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

dang bro, getting sleepy with it are we? lol. :D

3. bakwoods

bakwoods Guest

I nominate.....myself.

4. Jogenmaru

Ive got 1. Anyone else?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

5. Jogenmaru

So 1 person will be the August Rotm. I see. I give it 3 more days.

6. bakwoods

bakwoods Guest

I can see that ROTM has been neglected to be updated. What's the deal?

7. Jogenmaru

Lack of nominations and lack of members. Hard to nominate someone who has already won and we dont have enough ppl.

8. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Yeah...I have no clue

9. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

add it to the list bak lol...

We will revive this!

10. bakwoods

bakwoods Guest

I've got some recommendations for ROTM, I think it's time to take it to a whole new level.

Criteria that members will be judged on will be:

-Helpfulness to the community
    -Mods performed (DIY and bolt on alike)
    -Frequency of visit (let's face it, the more often your on, the more likely you are to score ROTM)
    -Provide lots of pictures (can't just judge on words alone, a picture is worth 1,000)

I joined LT at an early stage of my ownership of the Lancer and I was amazed at how many people were helpful, how many useful threads there were, and just how straight forward people were about questions I had. I would hope that we can strengthen that kind of mentality within the community by leading by example. What LancerTuners has and no other site has is a strong group of people from all different backgrounds that come together with one common goal.

I look forward to working hand in hand with the other moderators and admins on this site to help make this the most supportive Mitsubishi site on the net. Let's work together to make it happen.

-Bak