RETIRED: shieldwolf342s 2003 OZ Rally What will come next?

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by shieldwolf342, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Damn, son. Those tails look sick as hell. And they go really well with your amber side markers. I'm a little jealous. :/ Lol.

2. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

I got the taillights off ebay but I would not recommend you do the same because I ended up having to splice the wiring harness to the new taillight bulbs which wasnt horrible to do but I personally knew what I was getting into...if you want more specifics PM dont want slander a pretty decent ebay seller publicly.

but yeah i love the tails so far

3. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

dont really like the tails, but they flow really good with the amber side markers and projectors, overall it likes good though

4. 1slowlance

So, they're pretty much the same exact thing I got, except you spliced the wires and I didn't. I just didn't want to do that to something that should have come able to fit my plug, right out of the box, no modification. /rant

5. shieldwolf342

End of November update

so a little update for you all i have a new intake on dont know if i mentioned it before ill post some pics soon of it but its the Weapon-R dragon intake and I also ordered myself some 35w6000k HIDS hopefully be here within a week or so. So major plans yet other than i gotta take pictures of some parts to sell.

6. 1slowlance

What kind of parts? I might be interested. Those HID's are gonna be a little on the blue side, but not too bad. Had a pair like that a while back.

7. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Yea, I wanna see these parts too haha, never know could be interested.

8. shieldwolf342

ok so a lot but a little has happened lately with the car.

first off today im working on getting the double din kit in for the car and damn its been a chore.

the kit fits the lcd perfectly but gotta adjust the case to get the motherboard to fit just right not a big deal.

the thing that has been the most pain in the ass has been adjusting the hvac and getting that down to the bottom slot that was a pain the dremel died half way through so ill be getting back to that here soon. Ordered new speakers and a small sub that has a 3.5mm jack on it hopefully it will connect to the pc easy and do the job but we shall see when it shows up.

9. shieldwolf342

fucking hvac cable is all jacked up thats why it was so hard to turn the temp knob hopefully i can straighten it out or whatever.

10. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Post some pics of that hvac cable. Mine is the same way. Just don't want to break mine like hunk. Lol

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

11. shieldwolf342

will do when i get home it makes like a 90 degree turn at the hook

12. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

yeah that thing goes in every lancer, wicked gay

13. 1slowlance

Dude! I'm so happy that happens to everyone else too. Lol. Mine popped a while back, why are they so difficult? Anyone have an idea?

14. shieldwolf342

Ordered the parts I hope I need to fix my HVAC if they are right I will post a HOW to here but there is a very good one on evom HVAC Repair - MEGA Guide

15. shieldwolf342

Waiting on the parts to fix the HVAC they should be here this week sometime. IN the meantime here is a little update pic on the dash for you all

[​IMG]

and yes my stereo deck in the car now has a broken screen.

16. Jogenmaru

Its all good. It will soon be replaced with something much better.

17. shieldwolf342

im waiting on the double din from japan parts after that the list isnt to long to get the dials on for the controls but I want those damn Hvac parts to get here soon so i can hopefully get that fixed

18. shieldwolf342

Project has taken a back seat for a little due to finances but here is some progress
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i know there are some texture things especially on the bottom that needs some work its gonna get bondo'd all over to give it a smooth finish i wanted to keep the factory texture but it just wasnt working for me to keep it.

19. Jogenmaru

Looks nice. Very nice. I wish I had the money to start mine. I already have the desktop ready to set up I just need the monitor and the double din and make the relocation for the thermostat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.