RETIRED: shieldwolf342s 2003 OZ Rally What will come next?

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by shieldwolf342, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Re: shieldwolf342s 2003 OZ Rally Progress Report

Now you and everyone else knows that's not where you'll stop. Lol. We'll never stop. We always say "O this last thing, and I'm done." But who are we kidding?

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Your most likely right. But we will see. I was hoping to pay of this car by this year and buy an 09 ralliart next year. Or maybe another company. I want a Dodge Viper. I don't care what anyone says. That is the most rare car ever. I have seen only 1 in my existence personally.

3. 1slowlance

My friend and I saw a Ferrari 612 Scaglietti the other day.

4. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

Re: shieldwolf342s 2003 OZ Rally Hella SuperTones Installed

So got the supertones I got from Lancer2Quick install wasnt too bad. No pics because well I put them where the stock Horns are so you cant see em.

Did get a audio comparison of them. First you hear the Stock horns and then you hear the Hella Supertones Second. Audio was recorded from about 10 feet away.

[youtube:sa2kwhqo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH4dHB3BArY[/youtube:sa2kwhqo]

5. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Re: shieldwolf342s 2003 OZ Rally Hella Supertones Installed

So, what do you think about them?

6. shieldwolf342

I like em the hook-up is um well improvised with what I had around the house. I was getting pissed cuz the ground i had initially I thought was actually grounding but come to find out it wasnt and that was getting me frustrated but I like em the remote lock sounds wierd but the horn is um loud but semi-quiet in the car. Which ones did you end up with?

7. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    The 375Hz that you see on all the Scoobies and Evos...

8. 1slowlance

Sound better than stock. Was thinking about getting some of these.

9. shieldwolf342

Re: shieldwolf342s 2003 OZ Rally Summer Project is a Go...

Anyone care to guess I know its a dead giveaway but hey
    still waiting for the radio relocate panel then this will be in over a weekend or 2 I'll try to do a write up.

[​IMG]
    Lilliput Mini USB Monitor

[​IMG]
    Zotac MAG HD-ND01

Radio Relocate Panel - shud be the right part will confirm upon receipt

[​IMG]
    Lenovo Multimedia Remote with keyboard

Plus various screws ect.

10. shieldwolf342

So i thought I would give an update since I havent given anything in a while.

So my primary project is almost done. I got the computer modded with an external momentary switch so i can hit the button and bam Im ready to go. Got the touchscreen today and its all set up software installed and drivers all set. I have a few minor things to tweak with windows but its almost done. I got a DC to DC adapter coming for the computer hopefully its the right one.

Next up after this is new struts with skunk2 coilover sleeves gonna cost me about 650 total for the package.

Dont know after that.

11. 1slowlance

Awesome, man. We need pics. Lol. I'm very interested to see how and where you hooked all this crap up.

12. shieldwolf342

Ok so next up is the kyb shocks ordered the coilover sleeves already and im just waiting for them to show up

WHAT NEXT guys ?

btw HUNK...... all the pics for the CARPC can be found here....HERE for the Write up or HERE for direct to pics

specific questions about the CARPC should be put in that forum.......THANKS!!!

13. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

how big of a drop you going for?

14. shieldwolf342

they sleeves are adjustable 0-3 inches so um idk yet im figuring during NY summers drop it lower and raise it a little b4 winter prolly around 1-2 inches tho

15. shieldwolf342

New Tails and Sidemarkers

Ordered new taillights and i got amber sidemarkers on there way should all be here next week :)

16. 1slowlance

Everyone's getting the amber turn signals now. Lol. I don't blame you. I love mine, they look a lot better than the clear ones.

17. shieldwolf342

18. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Sweet can't wait to see new pics! Those amber side markers are tits.

19. shieldwolf342

Dont be hatin amber markers and new taillights

side markers
    [​IMG]

and HUNK dont be jealous lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

now only if my car was darker in paint.....

20. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

I'm not hating lol. I have the same amber sidemarkers. Tits=good lol. Love the new tails too! They have a really good look to them! where did you get them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.