RedStar's 08

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by RedStar, May 7, 2008.

1. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

I have a new little cheap update. I am going to show another one which is the sound system but did this while I wait for my deck to arrive, so here it is.
    [center:2st9o73e]I used this paint.
    [​IMG]

and here is what I got.

[​IMG][/center:2st9o73e]

2. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

very nice... I like how it is coming along.
    Black is the best to black out!... and you are doing great with it!

3. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Wow looks like we might have a new nominee for July ROTM! Looking really good.

4. RedStar

hahaha nah, I cant compete with all the other sexy rides out there.

5. MontrealGTS

MontrealGTS Well-Known Member

keep up the work and who knows

6. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah. Have you seen eKtor's ride? It's pretty similar but I think you're insanely dark tint could be the thing seperating you two. And to be honest I like yours better lol.

7. RedStar

Yeah I love his ride. I am kinda scared of my tint to be honest. The lights are visible but not very clear during the day, so I hope this doesn't cause any problems. I have driven it so far, and no problems. I just need to brake slow and make sure people are aware of what I am doing during the day.

8. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah I hear you. I wanna do mine but I'm not sure if I like them or not on white Lancers.

9. RedStar

I think for the white, the ralliart would look best?

10. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

You mean the black background? I really do want those.. but their kinda expensive. It's either $150+ for RRM Ralliart tails or like $20 for night shade lol.

11. RedStar

Don't you mean $399 :p

12. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol yeah. I think I'll just stick with my ugly red background lights for now :p Maybe get night shades eventually but for now I'm working on the headlights lol. New city lights, eyelids, and maybe HID's in the future :)

13. appleGTS

appleGTS Member

dang dude, i really like how your car is looking

14. RedStar

I went on a sorta small shoot today. Took more pix just need to photoshop them a bit.

By the way, I do not have a drop yet, I just photoshoped that.
    I am thinking about getting Eibach Sportline lowering kit, but dunno if ima need a chamber kit for it or not?

anyhow here is the image.

[​IMG]

hmm this site does werid stuff to the picture, just right click on it and go on view image.

15. BringDownTheSky

BringDownTheSky Well-Known Member

car looks great man. nice build.

16. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Wow I like how it looks lowered. Definitely need to do that in the near future lol. Oh and 1 other thing.. I noticed on your tail light picture that your reflectors are still red.. If I'm not mistaken you can smoke those too and still be legal but I'd do some research on it. It would look better with those smoked IMO. Other than that, looking really good :)

17. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

hmmmmmmm

18. beard_irish

beard_irish Well-Known Member

Re:

i love the rims, i have the black es and was wondering what the 16s would look like painted, i think im gonna paint mine this weekend now
    sick looking car dude

19. RedStar

Hey guys, its been a while. I kinda moved away from cars and got into motorcycles and photography. Here is a photo I took of my car. Its pretty much as it was before, just some red pinstripe on the rims that's all.

[​IMG]

20. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Beautiful picture. What kind of camera are you using?