Ralliart Poll

Discussion in 'Ralliart - General Information' started by JayGTS88, Jan 15, 2008.

Ralliart

1. Trade In!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Keep 9g Lancer!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Evo X FTW!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JayGTS88

JayGTS88 Well-Known Member

So who is going to trade in the lancer for a ralliart?

for me i am.

2. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

I will be. Im already bugging South Coast about starting a deposit list :lol:

3. JayGTS88

JayGTS88 Well-Known Member

lol lucky i did not mod my car :D only tint.

4. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

for the Ralliart I would deff. be in. But with what I heard about Guam not seeing the EVO X because of Mitsubishi never doing well in sells here in Guam, Ralliart also won't see the light of day here.

But it's all good.

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

As long as they have a 5speed, I will. Only pics I have seen are that SST b.s. thing.

6. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

Keeping my GTS

7. midunn

midunn Well-Known Member

I would trade in for a RA but it all depends on how much I will get soaked.

8. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

I'll keep my,money is tight right now,suba you rally whore :D

9. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

i would love to if i could affored it

10. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

i really want to, specially since i will be making over twice as much as i do now in June. gotta love fast food....... :evil:

11. Payload

Payload Well-Known Member

sticking with my VRX ... may turbo it down the track but the main problem i see with the RA is i have seen no mention of a manual. Should be able to get cheap turbo parts when RA's and evo's upgrade. yay.

12. Subawho

Its SST only

13. Subawho

Me being a whore has nothing to do with rally :wink:

14. Primetime

Primetime Well-Known Member

i'm gonna have to keep my ES, not enough monies

15. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

If I have the money I would trade in my car.

16. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

I have a test drive of the evo coming in the next two weeks ill let ya know what happens :)

17. ddawg1130

ddawg1130 New Member

I don't know what all the hate is for the tc-sst. It is a manual transmission so stop complaining about it not being manual. You just don't have to clutch, which I think is great because it will make for the same controll given with a manual, but an easier ride in city and traffic.

Just my opinion. (And i already talked to the salesman who sold me my car about trading, he told me to call back mid feb after the auto show and he would know more. he also said that since my gts is fairly new i wouldn't take that much of a hit (hopefully))

And for all you wondering who I am I've been over at PL for a while and been reading these forums also just never bothered to register untill now.

18. azn_ghetto

azn_ghetto Well-Known Member

ill stick with my GTS

if i trade in my car id prob only get like 10 grand for my car, not worth it in my opinion

ill just wait til warrenty is over and turbo my car

19. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

not only cant i not afford it but i like my lancer :D

20. Subawho

News flash Mr. Awesome: some people like having their clutch and the ability to handle a shifter. There is a big different between placing your hand on a piece of leather while still looking at the road and knowing exactly which gear your in, and taking your eyes off the road to look at a computer display. So why dont you stop talking out of your ass. K THX