question 2010 lancer

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by strangeshadow, May 7, 2010.

1. KillzBugzFast

KillzBugzFast Well-Known Member

Strangeshadow,...I think you need a lot to learn before you even THINK about doing mods if you dont even understand an aggressive look of a car. Doing things to your car requires hands on experience. If you dont know how to install certain things on your car, expect to pay a hell of a lot of money on top of what it will cost for just the parts alone. Do you know how to change your own oil ? Do you know how to change your break pads ? Simple things like these can help you understand more about what its gunna take to do Do-it-yourself mods.
    Aggressive pertains to a certain active driving style found in racing. Cars that are built for speed need to be built to handle turns as well. Handling pertains to suspension, and a lowered center of gravity helps stabilize your ride. Thus a lowered car is part of the aggressive look. Other aerodynamic parts support the aggressive look too.
    God kid...do some homework on this stuff lol

2. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

most the things are simple. if you dont know how to do it, they come with instructions, read and follow them and youll figure it out. most people dont know shit about cars still they start themselves. its not a big deal bro.

3. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

I'm probably one of the more "Fast and Furious" ricers on here haha.

Here's my car:

[​IMG]

As you can see, I added graphics, customized the front end to look like a Ralliart. I also did this:

[​IMG]

Added underglow and also have blue CityLights (the lil orange ones in the headlights)

And this:
    [​IMG]

So as you can see, there's lots to be done... but in the end your car is still gonna be slow. It's a Sedan... LOL

4. strangeshadow

strangeshadow Member

thanks for he help guys :)

5. kraaZe

kraaZe Active Member

Agree'd with LuvMyLancer . If you get a sedan GTS . Just go with the agressive look .