Product review: Meguire's Quick Interior Detailer

Discussion in 'Automotive Care' started by lancer2quick, Jul 12, 2010.

1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Time for another product that I use religiously. If you don't like the greasy, sticky feeling of other interior detailers out there....give this a shot. I'm one of those that hates a super shiney, blind you in the sun, need a shower after you touch it products...that just cover up, and don't clean. If you're like me and drive with your arm on the window sill or your hand resting on the e-brake handle, you know about that nasty build up that comes around every so often. The Meguire's interior detailer actually cleans and protects your interior.

The mild cleaning that this stuff does will not take off 2 years of buildup from the steering wheel in one use, so don't expect any miracles. It will, however, clean up soda, makeup (I know this from my wife in the passenger seat), and maybe even that stain from your date last night.....who knows. It will protect your dash and other interior trim from the sun, and its sunlight demons...and it smells great. The smell is hard to describe.....no frilly strawberry, pine forest, or new car.....just clean.

After using this, there is no super shine, super slippery, cant grab the door handle residue. It adds just a touch of shine (not really enough to cause a glare) and you can touch it without feeling like you kissed a hooker on the mouth. The only downside to this stuff is that I use it way too often.....But that's because I have a 2 year old in the back...and juice gets everywhere. Give it a try...see how you like it....I was sold the first time I used it.

Attached Files:

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I've always heard a lot of good things about Meguire's products. I think the only thing I've used by them is their car wash. A friend of mine uses it all the time and said it's amazing, so I tried it and it worked pretty well. I might have to look into this though, I can't remember the last time I cleaned the inside of my car.

3. TallGaudet

TallGaudet Active Member

So, after a few months, does it brown up like that ArmorAll crap? I used that back when I had my Sunfire and didn't like the reaction to the Sun, I hope this is not the case because I am going over to the store to buy some as soon as you tell me this doesn't change color ;)

4. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I've been using this stuff for a wile now, and I haven't noticed any change in anything in my car...I like it b/c its nowhere near as greasy and has less of a shine.

5. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

I love this stuff, I've sworn by it for years! Call it CEO approved lol

6. TallGaudet

TallGaudet Active Member

Awesome :D

Thanks