Possible Official Meet API 10/24/2007

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by kinkbmxrydr, Oct 23, 2007.

1. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

wow apexi ws2 thats my fav exhaust, you seriously have to drop by if your gonna get that installed. i love that exhaust man.

we meet at API in cypress its off cerritos ave

6040 Cerritos Ave.
    Cypress, CA 90630

mapquest their address

2. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

oh btw spunx if you dont get it installed you can ask the guys from API to help you out with that. they'll help you out for us 08 lancers

3. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Actually talk sh!t about kink :lol:

I am in

1. TheGoderator

4. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

I have a headache this morning, but I will be there :p

What time are you guys gonna be there?

5. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

can I get them to install it so I can finally attend one of these meets? how much do you think they'll charge me, coz if it's not too much I'd rather have them do it rather than just a mom and pop muffler shop that might mess up the welding or just rush the job?

6. bras_33

If you guys want to get there around 6pm is fine but TheGoderator wont be there til 7-8ish. Probably hang out, do whatever and eat!!!

7. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

I'll be there at 6 30 to 7. Yeah they can help you install, as for pricing im not sure

8. bras_33

TODAY around 6-7ish @ API. The address is in this post. TheGoderator will be there around 7-8ish.

9. spunx021

Who got the hook up at API? Now I want it to be installed over there but I'm a little strapped for cash, I'll see how much other shops will charge me, I do wanna go though and see what you guys have done to your Lancers..

10. bras_33

ME- pnp, cai, api powdercoated headers, 11:1 api pistons, api studs, 2.4 stroker rods, api cams, api cam gears, api lsd, api tb and api fuzzy dice. My bad those parts are on my wish list.

11. spunx021

I might be able to go to this meet after all, talked to my dad's mechanic and he said he knows a place that can install that exhaust for me, hopefully it won't take that long so that I can beat the traffic

12. spunx021

just got back from the muffler shop and they said that there's no way to put in the Apexi WS2 exhaust on our cars coz there's no room but I looked down there and I see plenty of room, the tip might be sticking out a little but I don't understand how there is no room, I might bring it in to API tonight and see what they say

13. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

hahah that shop sucks then. 5th had his exhaust installed no problem. trust me you can do this

14. spunx021

that's what I said, what do you mean there's no room? I'll just bring it in tonight and hopefully the API guys can install it

15. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

yea im sure they can do it, 5th exhaust was the sp2 i think and its similar to the ws2

16. bras_33

Oh really, trust you?! lol :twisted:

17. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

if they did it to ralphs then its possible.

18. spunx021

okay, thanx guys, I'll see you guys there later, around 6-30-7:00 right??

19. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

yea see you there. btw what color is yours?

20. spunx021

electric blue, I got a couple of pix of my car in the pic gallery