Poker night!----NOT poke HER night

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Guest, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

LMAO!--I crack myself up.

N-E-WAYZ

The wife and I were thinking to have a Poker night at the house.
    Exactly when- Not sure maybe by mid February.

Would any1 b interested?

2. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

I love poker. Wish I lived near you but I'd miss Miami and the clubs + babes.

3. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Its the same here but the tiggos have plastic in them :twisted:

4. JDM FLOW

When I graduate from college I'm getting an apartment in CA and we can hang!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

by then I think I will be old enough to retire. LOL! :lol:

6. JDM FLOW

You can't wait 3/4 years?

7. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me. We used to play every friday night. What will the buyin be? No limit right?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

this will be a first time for me so since u have done this b4 I will need ur help.

9. Subawho

Sounds good. Do you have chips, cards etc? We used to do $20 buy in. Chips would be 10 cent, 25 cent, 50 cent and a dollar and so you would get your $20 of chips. We would play limit for the first 2 hours so that people werent going all in and losing right away. Then after 2 hours switch to no limit. At any time people could buy back in. In terms of winners, it would be top 2 ( 70 / 30 split ). We could always do something different as well. Just make sure to have two decks of cards and also enough chips to support the number of people AND the chance of multiple buyins.

Of course youll need to stock up on a ton of beer, chips, salsa, ranch...guacamole...and a full BBQ since it you and your lady hosting :D

10. bras_33

bap, bap, bap, bap, bap, bap, bap, bap, bap, bap, bap :twisted:

11. JDM FLOW

I know how to play as well. Buy ins are usually 10/20 bucks and usually play no limit hold em which means you can put any amount of betting but be careful.

12. JDM FLOW

And exactly what Subawho said.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh don't worry. I don't think there has been a time u guys have gone hungry when u have come to the house.

I have all the cards and so forth.

14. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

i would go but i dont know how to play :?

15. bras_33

there will be coca cola!!! :D

16. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

i hate coca cola :evil:

17. Subawho

Lou, not knowing how to play poker is the WORST excuse to not show up for a poker game.... :D

We can teach you before hand. Playing the actual cards isnt very hard, its just learning how to read opponents.

18. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

ok ill go if you guys show me how to play.

19. Subawho

Yes, it is true. You feed us and take care of us very well. I have always been very impressed. This time I will be bringing a dessert!

20. Guest

Guest Guest

sounds good.

We should do this on a Saturday night after you guys go to the Dry lake bed.