Pockets Diamond Build

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by Pocket, Mar 13, 2008.

1. krnkimchi702

krnkimchi702 Well-Known Member

kenwood hu FTW Lol oh btw kru.. what happend to ur account??

2. prcdslnc13

prcdslnc13 Well-Known Member

lookin pretty sweet pocket and coming along much faster then my car I may add lol. which is sad cause mines pretty basic haha

3. Pocket

Pocket Well-Known Member

yeaaa.. its KILLIN me cause its gettin finished tonight and may leak over to tomorrow night.. and I have to be here at work!! DANG.. KILLING ME!!!

4. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

what do you do...if you don't mind me asking?

5. Pocket

Pocket Well-Known Member

Im an EMT.. and I dispatch all the ambulances in the county

6. Pocket

Pocket Well-Known Member

sigh.... so my car was completed tonight... I head that it worked AWESOME at the shop.. we ran into a lil problem earlier that we have to order another sub amp other wise each sub will only get 400 watts cause they are dual 2's... anywho.. 400w ea just temp.. will get me thru the show.. just fine for now..

so I had to work.. they finished it all.. sueding.. more dynamat.. mounted the bass knob in the lil random flat square in front of the center console.. put in a stinger voltage meter on suede panel in the lil " do da" holder in front of the cup holders....
    just an overall BEAUITIFUL JOB!!!

the sub amp blew up on the way driving it backl to me..

sparks smoke.. fireworks... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

lol so I havent even heard my subs.. the mids and high are awesome.. clear as hell..NO bass..

so.. we may try and hook up another amp in its place tomorrow or one undr the amp rack so it cant be seen just for something.. who knows..

i tell ya.. if it aint one thing its another..

but over all its a beauitiful set up. and I am SOOO happy with it.. kru would say too much suede but thats how I wanted it..

7. Texas Aggie

that really sucks...an install can't be complete without sumthing messing up...lol...

8. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

Maybe you never know.If I do say or think that , what do you think the judges are going to say or do on your score sheet. Even if you win, it could be an area to improve on.
    Well I dont c any pics so I cant say.

9. prcdslnc13

prcdslnc13 Well-Known Member

Thats pretty much how all car that you put a ton of time into seem to go. Nothing can ever work seamlessly. Sounds like you have a good team on your side though good luck!!

10. Texas Aggie

Pocket...where the hell is the rest of the trunk pics? You can't just build a badass set-up and leave a man hanging...what gives?

11. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

Any more pics?

12. Pocket

Pocket Well-Known Member

ok ok okkkk... I just got out of bed to go take these pics for u heffers lol.. whatcha think

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Texas Aggie

its about damn time...lol...very clean install...the inverted subs are nice...wish i didn't need my trunk :( maybe when my daughter gets a bit older

14. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

yeah I agree, about DAMN time woman. LOL! ty for the fix. I was fiening.

Looks nice. Good job!

Do me a favor: change out the drywall screws to some nice allen heads. Extra points!!!!!! :wink:

Also, would it b to much to take ur amp rack and take a 1/2"-5/8" off of each side. I ask cuz if you do you could use plexi in that gap on each side and then light it up and you will get a really hot looking light edge on both sides.
    Also the diamond logo is a very nice touch. However, sandwich a piece of plexi under it and light it up.

Ok ok sorry. I really does look great. I think you did an awesome job. Keep it up.

15. Texas Aggie

^ LOL! a fix huh? can't blame you. i been wanting to see the end result to. that goes for your projects too KRU...lol

16. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

This is nice... very clean.
    You do very good work.