PARTS OFF A 2008 EVO MR

Discussion in 'Private For Sale' started by RuthlessRides, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuthlessRides

RuthlessRides Well-Known Member

Parts,control arms,sway bars,inner cooler,turdo,bilstein shocks with eibach springs,brembo calipers pads rear rotors,passanger side doors front right fender,front re-bar,upper rad support ( with hood latch ) all air bags less drivers side,dash peaces,ac pump power steerin,alt,transfer case,shafts rear diff with full rear suspion,truck lid,rear bumper complete gas ttank,feul pump,washer fluid bottle with pump,cd player heating and ac controls plus lots of little parts also front and rear glass,passanger class both doors,inner door pads (black) carpet,dash,seat belts.....

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

So....? Are you selling them?

3. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

Pretty sure he is. He made a thread selling parts from an evo before, so i'd assume ye.

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Interesting. I might think about buying your emblems if you got em...

5. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

interior trim pieces price plz

6. LancerRA09

LancerRA09 Well-Known Member

I need the center piece off the front bumper and the crash bar if you got it.

7. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Please read and follow the rules for posting in this section. If the parts are still on the car, take a few random pictures with your username. If they are off the car...you have quite a few pics to take. This is all to protect our members from fraudulant sellers.

8. RuthlessRides

I apoligize ill take pics asap.. and for thos interested in parts pm me.

9. RuthlessRides

Thanks buddie
    Still should take more updated pics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.