oz rally progress new pics in 1st post

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by x32weezyx, Oct 4, 2009.

1. x32weezyx

x32weezyx Well-Known Member

Re: oz rally progress

im getting the cf evo spoiler in the begining of april so im jus leave as is cuz when i instal that it will jus get rid of the 3rd light all together...jus less work and if sum1 wants to buy the stock spoiler it will b easier wit out it blacked out

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I might be interested, if you're willing to ship. :D I've been looking for a spoiler that's not too big, but the only thing is, my car didn't come with a spoiler, so I already have a 3rd brake light. Do you have another one inside the car as well?

3. x32weezyx

no tats the only other one besides the two normal ones...if u really wanna buy it ill sell it for like 60bucks plus however much shippin is and ill order the evo spoiler asap..tat is if ur really interested

4. 1slowlance

I can wait till after you get the new one. I kinda like our cars no spoiler, so I'll think about it some more, and see how much trouble it'd be to wire it up. Maybe I could tap it into the regular 3rd brake light line or something. I'll think about.

5. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

looks clean, i still love your fenders haha, i cant wait till i get more mods done on my car

6. x32weezyx

im debating bout blackin out my roof with some sort of flat black vinyl and gettin the vortex generator...was wondering if ne1 has seen nethin like this..i kno i saw a newer lancer on here wit the the blacked out roof but i was wondering bout the 7gs...also if ne1 knos how hard it is to remove the vinyl if you dont like it..does it live sticky residue underneath it exc..help plz

7. 1slowlance

It'll probably look pretty good, but from what I hear, it's relatively easy to peel off.

8. x32weezyx

posting pics soon as i get to my house..evo8cf hood and spoiler removed..pm if u wanna purchase

9. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

You have pics of the spoiler?

10. x32weezyx

its the stock oz spoiler..i can take pics of when i get home tonite if u want

11. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Its not a lot of trouble at all. You can use some speaker wire to extend your wiring. Thats what I didnt when I removed the 3rd brake light from my spoiler and put it at the top between the roof and the paneling. It looks ok to me so I might keep it.

12. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

Sorry guess I misunderstood, I thought u meant the evo8 cf hood and spoiler. As in evo8 cf spoiler as well xD.

13. x32weezyx

ooyea..lol..my bad i did word it weird..took pics uploading asap

14. patriots1

patriots1 Active Member

ok. i have a question. i bought an 03 oz rally a little while ago. the girl that had it before me ran into a truck or something big and *&#@ the front bumper. the bumper its self doesnt look bad, but it is not sitting right with the hood and the body of the car. the head lights are ether pulled away from the bumper and there is a gap underneath.. how can i fix or do i get a new bumper?

15. x32weezyx

take it to a body shop..ask for a quote on how much how to fix it..tats wat i wood do

16. x32weezyx

bump for new pics in 1st post

17. x32weezyx

i kno ive been talking alot bout gettin a turbo but there r a couple things i wanna do b4 the turbo...it will take time but im takin steps..i jus ordered a maganaflow highflow cat, obx headers, and rrm lightweight pulley..the turbo will get done with time...im hoping either late this season or might jus wait and order everything over winter and install first thing next season...keeping my fingers crossed for this season tho

18. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Keep up the hard progress.

19. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I personally wouldn't get the header. Once you go turbo that header goes byebye

20. x32weezyx

thats y i ordered the obx headers and not rrm headers..they were only 180 i believe or else i prob wood of went with rrm