oz rally progress new pics in 1st post

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by x32weezyx, Oct 4, 2009.

1. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

Re: oz rally progress

looks nice ;) i like em better than the old ones :D

2. ThunderOZ

ThunderOZ Well-Known Member

Is the picture altered or is the mesh in the front bumper actually red? The car will look a lot better once you drop it :)

3. x32weezyx

x32weezyx Well-Known Member

i did edit the picture but the mesh is red...i jus edited so the colors poped a lil bit more...im not really lookin to drop right away either...next purchases will b the intake and then xhuast and headers prob...wanna try to make it quicker considering how slow they r stock

4. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

weezy, you should paint your grill black they look way better
    and your side panels are awesome

5. x32weezyx

thanks..always nice to hear good things bout my car...its appreciated

6. ThunderOZ

I don't want to be redundant but turbocharge it. You aren't going to pick up much more than noise from the intake and exhaust on a 4g94, trust me. I've been there, done that, wasted my money.

7. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

might want to paint that mesh.
    but the rims.. great... look so much better then the chrome rims.
    ... very nice.

8. x32weezyx

i just found a turbo kit for 1200 for out cars...thats the cheapest that i could find...ill prob do that but imma have to save up alot of money cuz instal will be fortune to im guessing being that i would never b able to do that myself...ill prob supercharge it in a couple months then start saving up for the turbo...if u dont mind me askin thunderoz do u kno how much hp ur car puts out now with turbo or top speed ect...and how much boost u r running?

9. ThunderOZ

I'm not sure on the power level to be honest but it's a lot better than when I just had intake/exhaust lol. I've been working on the tune so it has been back and forth between 5-7 psi. I have everything pretty much worked out now and I'll be turning it up to 9-10psi in a couple of days.
    I'm not sure on top speed because I always just stopped at no more than 120mph if I was doing a pull...

10. Ciphony

Ciphony Well-Known Member

where is this kit?

11. ThunderOZ

If it's ebay I wouldn't bother.

12. Ciphony

Ciphony Well-Known Member

i think it is just me but isnt 1200 too little for a good enough kit to plug and play?

13. x32weezyx

14. x32weezyx

soo i got alot more customizations since last post..jus didnt bother cuz of winter..but now tats its winter ill post sum pics soon...a list of wat i did
    debadged trunk
    blacked out tails
    new side skirts
    k&n sri
    just ordered jdm n1 catback exhuast today(my exhuast got a hole so i fig jus buy a new better one...lol)
    2 12in speakers wit kenwood amp
    april is my bday and planin on gettin a cf evo8 hood and spoiler wit the money i get

will post pics asap

15. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I have the ebay n1 catback, and I love it. Sounds good, and I've had it for over a year, and no rust or anything.

16. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

im ordering mine soon, im going to make an appointment to paint my rims first then getting the exhaust right after, so pumoed winters over!!

looking forward to the pics weezy

17. x32weezyx

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

new pics of sri, subs, blacked out tails, side skirts, and debaged...next will b cf evo hood and cf evo spoiler shortlyyy :mrgreen:

18. 1slowlance

Same intake I have, except mine's blue. I'm actually looking at lowering my car, then getting the Magnaflow cat-back. This 4.5" tip, now that I think about it is quite big. Lol.

19. x32weezyx

mine is 4in..i jus got my n1 exhasut in the mail yesterday...lookin to instal this weekend hopefully...tats 4in also...im prob gonna order eibach lowering springs to shortly..lol..im jus blowin all my cash

20. 1slowlance

Yeah, I'm holding off on doing stuff to my car, because I'm not working full-time anymore. Going back to school. :( Sucks not having as much money, but.....idk. You gonna black out the 3rd brake-light?