Other passions in life?

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by mitsuG, Jul 28, 2012.

1. mitsuG

mitsuG Well-Known Member

Beside cars what is everyone else's hobbies?

Whenever I have the time I spend most of it fishing down at the coast. It's is my first love and always try to go any chance I get. My other passion is firearms, mainly handguns and best part of my job is selling and handling them. It's cool to be able to mess with all the new firearms that onto the market. :)

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I play fighting video games and work on computers. Thats all.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Can't say that I do much else. Work. Hang out with friends. Nothing much different than other people. I like watching tv series pretty regularly. Lol.

4. mitsuG

mitsuG Well-Known Member

I don't have time to watch tv :( I always miss my shows

5. 1slowlance

I don't watch tv. Lol. I watch everything on my computer.

6. mitsuG

mitsuG Well-Known Member

Only thing I watch on my the computer is YouTube stuff...

7. roblaza

roblaza Well-Known Member

I kinda have a thing for model cars...Ive counted about 400 to date so far including hotwheels, I only collect the realistic-ish ones though. Ones that I could see someone building...muscle cars, trucks, tuners ect. Other than that I spend a bunch of time with my pup in the trails or at the park letting her get the exercise and playing she needs.

8. 1slowlance

I've built a few model cars. GNX, 350 are the first that come to mind. I got into it for a while, but kind of drifted away from it lately.

9. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

I do a lot of work during the week (60h) between the day job and web design (www.alexjustesen.com), other then that I brew beer, hit the bars and play a ton of volleyball and golf.