Opensource Tuning Software

Discussion in 'Tune Discussion' started by GJL44, Dec 7, 2010.

1. GJL44

GJL44 Member

Hey guys, hows it going. So one of the things I'm hoping to do when the Evo gets purchased is I would like to perform my own tuning. Problem is that I don't know of any sort of open source software available for the OBD-II Evo 8's and 9's. Does anyone else have resources to help in the tuning process, such as websites/forums?

Thanks for any help guys!

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I know a friend of mine has a program called EFI Live. Don't know if you've ever heard of it, but I'm pretty sure it's just for Chevys or something, but it lets you tune everything.

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I will post all on the tuning software for evo's. You will need to buy about $170 worth of stuff to connect it to a laptop. Hopefully you already have a laptop as well. You can use a desktop but its more the convience. The software I think is EvoScan and EcuFlash for Evos. I will give you links to it all in about 30 mins when I get home.

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

5. GJL44

GJL44 Member

Yeah I'm hoping to bring some much needed Evo talk to the forums once the "Beast" is purchased. It's gonna be a wild ride is all I can tell you guys >:)

BTW awesome link...I don't think I'm gonna get any sleep tonight!!!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010