okay, its not radical but its safe.

Discussion in 'Ralliart - Performance' started by sleeper, Apr 1, 2010.

1. sleeper

sleeper Member

g`day, i ecutek`d the ra to what the tuner said would be a safe level for the components and am now getting 171.1 kw at the wheels, he had to keep it safe as ecutek completely guarantee the work.
    if i can work out how to upload jpg`s :? i`ll post before and after graphs so you can tell me if u see any problems in the future.
    btw, does anyone know the hp or kw at the wheel for a stock evox :twisted:

[left:1q41wa5n][​IMG][/left:1q41wa5n]
    [center:1q41wa5n][​IMG][/center:1q41wa5n]
    [right:1q41wa5n][​IMG][/right:1q41wa5n]

2. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

dude fail.... lol your going to need to upload those to facebook, flicker or photobucket and then post the links

3. sleeper

sleeper Member

heh, nice try, but no cigar i guess jd,
    i`ll work on it man, thanks :bom:

geezus, what a pita, facebook is being dickey, the other board i`m active on http://www.clubralliart.com(not a pimp) has a different script which allows u to upload attachments straight from your desktop.
    :?
    omg, now it links back to photobucket :x

4. dudejman05

dudejman05 Guest

229.4whp I googled the conversion :wink: Did you dyno before the tune? What was the whp prior?
    btw with photobuket you can copy and pastes the "img" url and post it here. It'll post the actual pic instead of the link, just a heads up bro.

5. sleeper

sleeper Member

dude, yeah, i dyno`d it stock standard, came up at 182 hp,
    then i inserted a k&n air filter and a copy of a hks cat-back exhaust (the copy was like $2000au cheaper) :roll:
    then the ecutek tune (tuner said he was 90% sure he coulda added a coupla pounds to the boost, but not without adding a mrt turbo to cat piping), and presto, 230hp. :oops:
    the graphs i linked to show before and after mods.

ps. thanks for the heads up, i`ll know next time :)