OK >>>> AGAIN TEXAS PPL!

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by 08mitz, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

its ok. We'll put some vodka in a water bottle for ya...lol...just get good vodka. not that cheap shit. Ciroc is my favorite

but this is Texas. we can find a "Turn the other cheek" bar...lol...

2. lancer08guy

lancer08guy Well-Known Member

^
    that was funny..lol..i got u..
    so you dont want no Taaka/mcCormicks? lol

3. Texas Aggie

NOOOO!!!!! McCormicks left a bad taste in my mouth. literally and figuratively...lol...as well as a wicked hang over...ugh...

I didn't even know you were you till you said u showed up too...lol...maybe should have asked ur screen name too...lol...I assume my screen name and meeting is pretty self explanatory

4. lancer08guy

actually it took me a while to figure out..lol..jk..yea i guess i could of also said something about my screen name..lol..shit happens..but yea another meet 4 sure..however it has to be more than 3 FUKIN CARS..

5. Texas Aggie

AND closer...lets not forget that

6. CLEANrideGTS

CLEANrideGTS Well-Known Member

yea im thinking of hooters in willowbrook or something. Im not sure when we can meet again but im free all the time so whenever you guys wanna just holla at me

7. lancer08guy

closer..like what? as long as your not in Galveston it should be fine huh?
    we should just have one in Austin this summer or late this yr. give people time to get the turbo or to fix it up..like me

8. grizbone

grizbone Well-Known Member

Austin is a bit of a drive for me. Dont think ill be showing up.

9. Texas Aggie

shit...austin would be perfect. have a meet during the day and hit up 6th street at night...oh wait, we got some youngins here too...lol...

Last I remember, they weren't too bad about ID's...

neone from austin clarify this for me?

10. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Me too.

We need to have a DFW meet soon.

11. lancer08guy

no matter what..there is going to be a drive for everyone..i live in houston..Austin is a badasz city and on top of that its pretty much in the middle for everyone..

on the + side..its like a mini road trip..

12. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

And 400 miles with a $70 gas bill and $70 hotel bill with a risk that only 2 people show up. No thanks.

I would rather stick to the DFW area with a $15 gass bill and free room and board.

13. lancer08guy

^ true..would you come to Houston?

14. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

well at least yall are in the same general area. i'm 4hr from dallas and austin, 1.5hr from houston. so i'm stuck the hell in the middle.

15. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

the stars are brite! deep in the night!!!

bahaha

16. mikeyb0y

mikeyb0y Well-Known Member

the countdown city 2...1...0 San Antonio, TX :twisted: