Official Norcal Caravan to MOD 08'

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Prophet, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Man...are we gonna turn into an STI group?

I personally wouldnt mind :D

2. blacksheep818

blacksheep818 Well-Known Member

thanks i wish i had them lol

3. Conduct

Conduct Well-Known Member

Right, well I'm down for MOD I've heard some interesting things about it heh

4. stronz73

stronz73 Well-Known Member

I only went to MOD 07 becauese i never had a mitsubishi for the past MOD's. I was the only white GTS last year, but this year is a different story with Lancer Tuners up in that BIAAAAATTCHHH!!!

5. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Prophet i look forward to meeting you and checking out your Galant.

I've gone the last 3 years with Socal3g. and this past MOD the Galants completly OWNED our designated parking area for the 3g's. 3g's had to park in the back-corner by the time we rolled in.

damn galants...lol

I was expecting to go with socal3g again but if LT's got something going on then im rolling in with LT :D

6. GTS-SB

GTS-SB Well-Known Member

sounds good, im planning on going!

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

I know its early to plan but we can meet in norwalk...super autobots will be packed.

Evolve-where is socal3g meeting up at? I know ladsm will meet in norwalk.

Prophet-have you been to MOD?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

just let me know and i will be there.

9. bras_33

you better, you are like the Death Star, Subawho and I are the Imperial Destroyers and everyone else are tie fighters!!! :D

10. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

There's a parking lot/plaza type deal right on the street that runs toward MOD before you make that left to go into the parking structure. it was a mcdonalds last i remember. but we like to be close to the place for the meet.

11. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

lol... Releex helps plan this event every year since it started and he has had our support in it for a very long time. I am pretty sure he will be able to hook us up with a good spot we just have to show up and early. It would be great to meet everyone here and show a strong supporting from the Lancer community. It would help with getting other aftermarket parts made for the Lancer as well because I am sure there will be plenty of vendors walking around checking out the rides.

12. Prophet

Nope not yet. Every time I make plans something always comes up. I am going to make it this year though because I have a new job and can take time off and I am only going to work on the exterior of the car. Nothing fancy... plus I want to meet Southern Cali's Finest. :D

13. bras_33

Yeaahhh boyyyeeeee!! Last year, there was a boosted galant with 4g63 from the evo, it won an award. It was bad a$$.

Damn, another semi just thinking about MOD again :D

14. Prophet

Yeah that would be Noel aka Cali. He is going to be featured in a upcoming Modified Mag....

15. stronz73

Wherever you guys plan to meet up before the show ill be there, the mitsubishi building is like 5 min away from my house, but ill go anywhere you guys plan to get together so we can all cruise there.

16. bras_33

blah, blah, blah :D

17. stronz73

Hey man, ive noticed somethin about you lately.....Oh yeah, UR HATIN!!! :x

18. bras_33

WHAT?!?! Life is too short to hate. :D

19. stronz73

LMAO!! Ur right. well its time to go to work. I wish that can be shortened