Official MOD 08' Thread

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Prophet, May 22, 2008.

1. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

When: July 19, 2008
    Where:

MMNA Research and Development
    Cypress, CA

Mitsubishi is asking that we get an accurate count to who all is going. Please do not post you are going unless you are at least 90% sure you are going to make it. I need everyone including Socal's Finest to post who is going. Space is going to be extremly limited due to the EVO's taking up all the spots. I guess in the past years the Lancers did not make a huge showing and I don't want to see you guys get a bad spot because of it. So lets show everyone that the new Lancers are here for good!

I have asked that Phil help organize you guys because Socal is probably going to make a better showing then Norcal members. I haven't heard from one member up here yet... :roll:

So lets get the list started. Who is going...

1. Lancer_Styles
    2. Nemo420
    3. Arcanas

2. Prophet

Might help if I unlocked the thread lol...

3. Lancer_Styles

Lancer_Styles Member

I'm down for sure.

Cypress, CA

1. Chris (lancer_styles)
    10.[/quote]

4. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

man..again thats still to far to drive...wish i could make it there...

5. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

When: July 19, 2008
    Where:

Cypress, CA

Mitsubishi is asking that we get an accurate count to who all is going. Please do not post you are going unless you are at least 90% sure you are going to make it. I need everyone including Socal's Finest to post who is going. Space is going to be extremly limited due to the EVO's taking up all the spots. I guess in the past years the Lancers did not make a huge showing and I don't want to see you guys get a bad spot because of it. So lets show everyone that the new Lancers are here for good!

I have asked that Phil help organize you guys because Socal is probably going to make a better showing then Norcal members. I haven't heard from one member up here yet...

1. Chris (lancer_styles)
    2. Nemo420 + a few

6. Prophet

I don't see why you coulnd't. There is actually a few of us from Norcal that is going to be driving down for this...

7. Prophet

Do they own Lancers too?

8. blacksheep818

blacksheep818 Well-Known Member

where did you get that mitsu needs a accurate count ? im asking because i went on SoCalEvo.net and they didn't mention anything like that. and they have about 50 evos going already so i don't think mitsu needs to know how many cars are going to show up. just my 2 cents

9. Prophet

My contact at MMNA... EVO's wont have a problem with parking because at MOD nothing but a huge amount of EVO's are going to show up. I am trying to get you guys good parking and enough spots. In the past I guess the Lancers where given 50 spaces and only 15 showed up and if things happen like that again then the Lancer may only get 20 spots and the rest will be given to the EVO's and given the chance that maybe 40 will show up then evenone is just SOL and have to park where they can.

Maybe next year I might try to organize this... seems like you guys have your own way in how you guys want to show at MOD. Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of intrest here... I could be wrong but no one has proven other wise but a few...

10. Prophet

KRU.... go ahead and run this how you want. I am going to run the Norcal caravan to MOD and help with organizing the Galants. Just get me a count if you want for spaces and I will pass that information on too MMNA. Try to get me an accurate count and I will see what I can do about getting you guys a good spot.

11. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

Ok guys, I will be putting together a few spots that we can meet up during the way to meet up with every one that will be attending. Since we are scattered out I wanna make this easy for every one.
    So there will be a local centralized place for people to meet up along the way. I will stop at each of them to gather those of you that wanna go.

12. blacksheep818

blacksheep818 Well-Known Member

i will be meeting in burbank where krispykream meets were. ill be there meeting a couple DSMs

13. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

^ cuz ur the coolest. LOL!

14. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

im game, let me get my other mitsu friends organized and we can all meet up and caravan.

15. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

yea same here. meeting up with other Mitsu heads. should be fun

16. Prophet

Phil I got another email from my contact at MMNA...

I replied asking when does he need this information by... so far I only see two Lancers who said they are going.......

17. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

if it was not way out there then im sure jake and i would go lol. wish i could help

18. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

0. bras_33
    1. Chris (lancer_styles)
    2. Nemo420 + a few

The last few times I have been to MOD, it has been first come, first serve...but if they will give us specific spots, that would be great!!!

19. jc

jc Well-Known Member

0. bras_33
    1. Chris (lancer_styles)
    2. Nemo420 + a few
    3.JC (Lancer)

20. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Hope you guys have a great turnout and awesome time. Post photos when it's all over and done. :)