Oct 20th MEET!!!

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Guest, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Its official!!! All are invited, this means all lancers, east coast, dirrty south, pac north basically all!!! No honduhs :

It will be just a simple meet, to know the guys and gals with 08 lancers and older. Tech talk and stuff like that. I look forward to meeting you all!!

October 20, 2007

3pm

SONIC Drive-In
    1632 LEMON STREET
    ANAHEIM, CA 92801
    (714) 992-4500

2. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Haha, I will definitely try to make it to this one. Marked on my calender, phone, and will put in a request at work. :D

3. Wendy

Wendy Well-Known Member

how come there's none of this stuff out my way? I'm always going to subaru things with my man.. i never get to do any fun lancer stuff :cry:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Cuz u need a LT.com sticker for ur ride so other will learn about it. It starts with one. u go girl!

5. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

I wont be making it. My parents will be in town and we will be at the CAL vs UCLA game. Have fun guys

6. tatsujo

Fun fun fun! You weren't waiting all day for youtube.. you spent your whole day finding the perfect music.. dont lie.. :wink: haha

Man that looks fun. How'd you guys clean your car after that? haha

7. Subawho

You have the wrong thread :p

And why would I clean my car? :lol:

Nah, Ill be taking it to a car wash the next time we go out. There is so much dirt on my car still it probably adds like an extra 10lbs to it. 10 lbs I dont need there.

8. tatsujo

Haha, dang. I went back and I was like.. where the heck is my post. Haha. Let's just pretend it never happened. :D

9. Wendy

Wendy Well-Known Member

ooh... well damn.. i want a sticker... there's a few lancers out here, but the drivers don't seem as friendly as people do on here.

10. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

HELL YEAH no honduhs!!!! As your moderator :twisted: , I will be there!!! Then maybe do some karting at dromo!!! And finish it off at HOOTERS!!!!

11. bras_33

Bcuz you are on the wrong coast :twisted: , j/k. There are plenty of 08s in the NY. Someone just has to make it happen!!!

Off-topic: post pics of your 08

12. Wendy

Wendy Well-Known Member

haha, yea i guess i am on wrong coast. NY is too far from me. I'm closer to Philly. This meet looks good, looks like a few people are going.. I'm jealous.. and about pics, idk how to get them up.. i tried. they're on my bfs photo bucket. idk what im doing

13. bras_33

Here you go:

http://www.lancertuners.com/modules.php ... opic&t=785

14. Subawho

SCLC is having a meet on Oct 20th.

They are gonna be at RRM in the morning to fondle their nether regions Im sure.

Then after that they are going to K1. I hope you guys run into them, that would be awesome. Please provide pictures of them getting dissed by our stock cars. Thanks :D

15. bras_33

Nice to know. I think that is the day I get the axle back, sri, lower truss, cf fuse & spark cover, ECU, cf hood, motor mounts and...not really but the pulley is what i am leaning towards. I kinda want to see whats up and how the treatment will be towards me. You know, I dont have a 4G92 or 4G94 or even a CE. Just the new 08 :twisted: Then go to K1 instead of dromo, they may think I am on their jock!!! :twisted:

16. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

so ur gonna get the pulley that day?

17. bras_33

I think so, I am racing the following weekend.

18. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

yeah im going fashokies!

to all the events that day!

19. Subawho

Remember to provide pics at RRM :lol: