No AUX video on my new lancer with Sun and Sound and Navi...

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by ARCang3L, Dec 18, 2007.

1. ARCang3L

ARCang3L New Member

I have just the audio RCA jacks. I wonder if this is a new thing to deter ppl from playing videos on the screen? Can anyone else confirm this in thiers as well? A little disappointed as we just picked up the car yesterday and already bought the wifey a Zune for Christmas for just said reasons... Oh well....

2. joeker

joeker Member

Just picked mine up last week. GTS w/ Navi and I have the aux audio/video.

3. thetaxguy

thetaxguy Well-Known Member

Re: No AUX video on my new lancer with Sun and Sound and Nav

Are you sure that you got a GTS and not a faux GTS?

4. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Are you sure you didn't get the ES? Es has them GTS does not.

5. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

take the car back and get real GTS

6. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Yeah a lot of dealership are putting the GTS aero package on the ES to sell more. Because they can't get a real GTS.

7. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

wow, are GTS's really that hard to get???

8. SeRious08

Mitsubishi only did a limited run on them. They were thinking the lower models would sell better. But hey, when they only priced the GTS $1500 more, which one would people take??? That was a stupid move on them. And now the situation with the rims....

True GTSs are becoming hard to find.

9. JayGTS88

JayGTS88 Well-Known Member

When i went lancer shoping on august every dealer had around 4-9 gts... and out of 4-9 2 were fully loaded. Finally i got my GTS WW at PH mitsubish and that was because the person that test drove it went home to think about it :lol: .

10. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

wow, GTS's must be high in demand then. good thing i got mine way back, lol. :D

11. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

<3's my real GTS

12. ARCang3L

ARCang3L New Member

I thought the AUX jack was part of the S&S package, not a GTS option.... Yes, we got the ES and added navi and S&S, I think if it was for me I would rather have the GTS then have some of those options, but the wifey wanted Navi and all that. Plus we couldnt find any GTS anywhere around, ecspecially not in Electric Blue.

13. SeRious08

Take it back to the dealer and find your salesman. They should have added it.