NFL Jersey's

Discussion in 'AutoMoGlow.com' started by Automoglow, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

Well im sure we have a ton of football fans out there so i figured i would pst this and see whats up. My friend is getting into selling sports jerseys and he is going to start with NFL only for now. These jerseys are super nice everything is sewn on numbers, names, all the patches it looks just like the real ones the players wear. I will take pictures of one he got for me months back and you can see. The Jerseys will run 55.00 if i get more then 10 people i will do 50.00. How many people would be interested to pre order these?

2. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Im not much into NFL but i'd still like to see some pics and i'd be interested when your friend steps over into the NHL or MLB

Best of luck

3. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Will this be with current players? or will he do retro as well?

4. EngRWW33

EngRWW33 Well-Known Member

I'm interested... Steelers FTW!!!!!

5. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Are these authentic, premier, replicas, or the cheap crap you find at Wal Mart?? If its one of the first 3 I am in.

Go Cowboys!!!!

6. Automoglow

well they arent the cheap ones from walmart that are screen printed they are the heavy mesh with everything sewn on i got a chad pennington one from him and it was just like the ones the players wear couldnt tell a difference, has all the tags and evertything.

7. Automoglow

Im going to send him orders over tonight so if any one is serious please PM with the jersey you would want.

PLAYER
    COLOR
    SIZE

8. nelGTS

nelGTS Active Member

i hope you got pennington on miami cause he just got traded a little while ago

9. Automoglow

Yes i have his old JETs jersey but im sure they got the new miami ones made by now!

10. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

as a gift idea is it possible to get OTHERS names on the jerseys.

wether or not it's an old-school player from back in the day or the gift-receivers name?

11. Automoglow

I dont think so i think he is just selling NFL names at this time