"new" rims new pics

Discussion in '7G Lancer and older - Customization' started by walkertx2008, Dec 26, 2009.

1. walkertx2008

walkertx2008 Well-Known Member

Re: "new" rims

if i fully decide to sell them then like 250 + shipping... but i will post pics tomorrow. im still debating if im going to sell them or not. but i will let you guys kno.

2. walkertx2008

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Not in horrible shape, but the first pic, like the WHOLE rim has curb rash. Lol. What'd they do, not realize they were dragging their tire/rim on a wall?! Lol.

4. walkertx2008

That's what i was saying, but surprisingly its only on the surface, its not like far into the metal. but yea i'm still deciding whether to sell them. if i can get a good offer cause the money is going to help my bills and tattoo... unless i miraculously come into a little bit of money to get tires for them and stuff.

5. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

those dont look bad, i dont think id ever put 17s on my car, id rather lower it and put 16s on

6. walkertx2008

i mean i really like them, i just don't have a ton of money at my disposal right now... but i guess they aren't hurting anything by just sitting around. i guess i prob won't sell them but it will just be a little while before i am able to do anything with them. I'm planning on getting some racing shocks and Tien s-tech lowering springs and then get it all installed at once. after that I'm gonna get some polished racing headers, 2.5 inch cat back exhaust and an AEM cold air intake. then I'm gonna leave it alone until i finish my supra 100%. but if someone is really interested in them and they give me a decent offer then i wouldn't have any problems selling them.

7. walkertx2008

well im gonna repaint the centers gloss black, cause that what i wanted in the first place, plus it keep me from going insane just looking at them in my closet, and all i need is 270 more dollars and i can get my tires for them. as soon as they are fully done i will post pics of them installed.

8. walkertx2008

well got the tires mounted and the rims installed and repainted, and they look pretty damn good, way better than the gunmetal would have looked. well now for the pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. mitchGTS

mitchGTS Well-Known Member

Looks awsome. Love black rims.

Ever think of getting your car lowered?
    It makes the ride/rims look soooo much better. (IMO)

10. 1slowlance

Look really good. Next is the amber turn signals. ^^ Did you VHT you're tail lights yourself, or did you buy em like that?

11. walkertx2008

did them my self, they turned out pretty nice but i think i might make them a little darker, and can you tell me if the side signals pop out fairly easily? cause if they do i'm prob gonna vht those here soon too. after im done with the small exterior mods the car is gonna have all black lights, black housing evo7 style projectors in the front and the vht in the back and vht on the side signals, and a blacked out evo style grill. i think with the black rims and the yellow paint it will look pretty good. but only time will tell.

12. 1slowlance

If you're thinking about doing that, then I would definitely go and VHT the side markers. I was thinking about doing that, but decided to go with amber ones instead.

13. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Look good...Just need new rotors and a little dress up behind them. Nice job...

14. walkertx2008

yea wut i have in the works is saving for headers, exhaust, intake, headlights, grill, springs, and cross drilled and slotted rotors, then im gonna paint the shoes and calipers yellow to match the car.

15. 1slowlance

Even black would look good. I think the yellow would stick out too much, but either way it'll look better. Better than what it was is what my dad and I always say.

16. ayount08

ayount08 Well-Known Member

Those are nice rims. Your Lancer is pretty similar to mine. I got a '02 Lancer OZ with yellow as the base color and black on the top half of the car.