new here.. hi?

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by moon, May 2, 2008.

1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Are you sure it's not an '09? Its probably just the camera's lighting, but your car looks more Octane than Electric blue :lol:

Lovin' the lip, I might have to get me one of those!

2. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

welcome to LT.com........ nice japanese company :) if they dont speak english I can have my grandmother order/translate for me :)

3. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

nah... the octane blue is WAY different than this blue....

very nice ride man.. we have to hang out some day....

Welcome to Lancer Tuners ;)

4. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

lol thats what happens when u go back and forth from the two forums too much

Lmaooooo sorry..Welcome to LT. Enjoy!

5. dcobeo7931

dcobeo7931 Well-Known Member

QUESTION

I AM ABOUT TO ORDER THE ROAR LIP AND WAS WONDERING IF IT CAME FLAT BLACK OR WOULD I BE ABLE TO ORDER IT IN THE COLOR OF MY CAR OR DO I HAVE TO HAVE IT COLOR MATCHED.......IT SOO SEX....

6. moon

moon Active Member

Re: QUESTION

it comes in ALL the mitsubishi OEM JP colors painted from the factory. sucks for me though...electric blue was not a color offered for the lancers in japan.

7. dcobeo7931

OK MY CAR IS TARMAC BLACK I DONT KNOW IF THATS A JP OEM COLOR THOUGH

SEEMS AS THOUGH ITS ONLY OFFERED UNPAINTED NOW THOUGH.......AS I AM ON THE SITE NOW.....

8. moon

moon Active Member

yah i dont think "tarmac black" is the same paint code as the black "L1" paint code in japan. painting a lip isnt too expensive though.

9. dcobeo7931

YEA IVE DECIDED THAT IM GONNA ORDER IT AND THEN THAT WAY I CAN HAVE THE GUYS AT AROUND HERE NVMYGTS......THATS MY LICENSE PLATE LOL OH YEA I LIVE AT FORT STEWART IN GA ABOUT 2HRS FROM JACKSONVILLE I WILL BE HOME ON LEAVE NEXT MONTH...I HOPE TO HAVE AT LEAST MY S-TECH SPRINGS INSTALLED BY THEN....I HAVE THE WORKS EXHALE AXLE BACK...AND...THATS ABOUT IT FOR NOW LOL....THIS DEPLOYMENT PUT MY MODS ON HOLD FOR A WHILE...OH YEA MY WIFE CRASHING THE LANCER DIDNT HELP EITHER.......MAYBE WE CAN ALL GET UP I HAVE A FRIEND HERE WHO HAS A GTS.....

10. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Bad Ass lol so i went to the site and idk where to begin

11. dcobeo7931

WELL GO TO THE SITE CLICK LINEUP THEN SEDAN...............OR GO TO JAPANPARTS.COM...THEY HAVE THE ROAR LIP THERE ALSO

12. 4B12LancerGTS

dude also why the CAPS? and thanks lol i cant read any of the shit. YEA YEA i saw the kit on the site but where to go from there and i dont kno the prices :D

13. dcobeo7931

yea my bad forgot the caps was on.....well i went to japanparts.com and thats where im ordering it through....its like 454 shipped to my door unpainted...

14. 4B12LancerGTS

yea i saw that but i need it to be painted lol i got that rare Octane Blue Pearl

15. dcobeo7931

i need to have it painted also....im gonna have the shop that painted my car after my wife crashed it do the work for me

16. 4B12LancerGTS

Oh fo sho fo sho. not sure how much my guy would do it for Hmm

17. moon

moon Active Member

we should have some sorta meet and photo session. i have some new stuff coming in soon hopefully (damn shipping delays in japan) too and plan on taking new updated pics. i'm from the Jacksonville/Gainesville area. Seems like all the lancers in florida are like 90% South Florida. I have seen like 2 or 3 lancers in Gainesville with tinted windows and HID's, and met one other owner in person with a Gold color GTS and tinted windows.

18. dcobeo7931

most definitely we can definitely get something going my car pales in comparasion to yours....for now lol

19. dcobeo7931

moon pm sent....hit me up on aim or yahoo either or....oh btw im in iraq right now....will be home for leave in oct....

20. moon

moon Active Member

hopefully finally get my wheels in by then haha stupid SSR Vienna japan totally dropped the ball with my order, had a set of Enkei RPF1's for a temporary set of wheel in the mean time, but sold those for financing for another project i have going on now too (thinking my LM-9's would be here by now)+a few lancers on EvoM are starting to all go to that wheel. thinking of doing another temp set of wheels to hold me over. lol