New Chick on the block

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by Rachel0517, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Rachel0517

Rachel0517 Member

Just wanted to say hey! Look forward to chatting with everyone and exchanging ideas, tips etc! I drive an 08 lancer es...anybody know a good site for LED bulbs for interior and exterior?

2. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

welcome to the Fam.! resize that pic. look into the forums we have some vendors thatll hook you up!! :D for the leds

3. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Welcome.

In the Forum Index you'll notice Automoglow has their own thread in here. They've supplied many members here with countless bulbs and accessories. Check em out and ask em some questions.

4. Rachel0517

Rachel0517 Member

LOL, yea i copied the wrong link...the pic should be a normal size now. I'm guna look around and see what i like. Thanks!

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome and congrats on the 08...hope you enjoy this site...yeah, check with one of the vendors, Automoglow. He has hooked up several people on this site.

BTW, post pics!! we like pics!!! :D

6. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

alv. i just noticed in this thread there are three members with their car in their pic and then there's you.

fail

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

LOL

I am different...I am TheGoderator :twisted:

8. lancered

youll like it here.alot of cool peeps and if you need help or any advice with your lancer youll get it here.

9. Rachel0517

Rachel0517 Member

Yea i been lookin around...checkin things out. It's always nice to find a site where everyone's on the same page and wants to help out...Especially me bein a chick, cuz ya know "chicks don't know ish about cars" LOL i hate that stereotype!

10. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum!

11. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

If you have been checking the place out you know to stay away from me. :D

Welcome!

12. lancered

yea me 2,but im a guy always willing to help.i have an RR es as well. it has a custom mazda3 SRI about to be lowered in a week and a custom axle back as well in a week.but there are some pretty sweet lancers on here like KRUs and NEMOs.

13. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

welcome,enjoy the forums

14. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

suba :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

hey thats not true cuz if u looked at my girlfriend u would think she was jus another 1 of those stuck up lil bitches excuse the language but shes a grease monkey at heart and she knows it she built her gti mk4 to arou nd 450 hp and now she wants either the new gti, the lancer in pearl white or the evo when it comes out so i cant stereotype i learned my lesson

16. prcdslnc13

prcdslnc13 Well-Known Member

yea that stereo type is great. when I bought my lancer one of the sales guys was like "incase your girlfriend ever has to do anything to this car all of the fluid containers are clear so she can know which one is which."

Its sad that my girl could school him on what he does day in and day out. not to mention my other friend (whos also a girl) that could take down the engine and put it back together while he watched with out trying lol.

17. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

yeah man stereotype is all bullshit i hate when people do that

18. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

19. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Way to welcome the ladies.... :lol:

20. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

that was because people were mentioning stereo-types. that wasnt a dig at our newbie 8)

:D