*NEW* 2009+ Lancer 2.4L Injen Short Ram Intake

Discussion in 'AutoCityImports.com' started by AutoCity, Feb 4, 2010.

1. AutoCity

AutoCity Well-Known Member

This new Injen SRI for the 2009+ Lancer 2.4L was just released last week and the numbers are amazing for a short ram. +12.3 HP & +11 lbs of Torque Increase over stock. We have these in stock and ready to ship in both Black and Polished :)

Link: 2009+ Lancer 2.4L Injen Short Ram Intake

**UPDATED PICTURES**

SP1838P Polished:
    [​IMG]

SP1838BLK Black:
    [​IMG]

2. lancer0220

lancer0220 Well-Known Member

thats nice and def a nice price

3. EngRWW33

EngRWW33 Well-Known Member

Wish there was some kind of heat shield...

4. eva09

eva09 Well-Known Member

im getting it as soon as i get my income tax return!!!!!!!!

5. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

... you should pass some out for free... :drunken: JK lol! i'm gona start saving!

6. momokoo

momokoo Member

anyone got it installed...?? I need a soung track to determine which intake I want.....

Thanks,

7. marauder96

marauder96 Well-Known Member

INstalled last week, but no sound track. G1 phone horrible for audio.

8. momokoo

momokoo Member

any idea whether the Takeda intake heat shield will fit this Injen 2.4L intake....??

9. AutoCity

I don't believe this will work, plus takeda will not sell the heat shield separately.

10. AutoCity

Here are a couple pictures installed.

SP1838P Polished:
    [​IMG]

SP1838BLK Black:
    [​IMG]

11. momokoo

momokoo Member

called tadeka.... and they're selling it separately....^^

anyways... do you have any more pictures of the tadeka intake....?? I wanna see how it is attached and installed....??

will the arm of the Injen intake in the ways... the one attached to the screw where the the stock airbox is located....^^"

12. LiX

LiX Well-Known Member

If you wanna use Takeda heat shield you will need to cut that arm and make custom bracket to attach it to heat shield.

13. momokoo

momokoo Member

do I have to attach the intake to the heat shield.....??? just don't understand the point of attaching the intake to the heat shield.... any idea....??

btw do you have to use the screw (where the stock screw are to attach the airbox to the car...??) if you can take some picturs around that area will be great...!!

14. LiX

LiX Well-Known Member

No, you don't use that screw, but you should find similar bolt to attach it to ECU bracket, because bolt on that place is short and I can't manage to use airbox bolt.

You should attach the intake tube to something, because if you leave it unattached there will be many vibrations and it will be unstable. That arm on intake will interfere with heat shield. There's a hole on heat shield to which damper is attached and to damper is attached intake tube. That's a good place to attach intake tube with custom bracket.

15. momokoo

momokoo Member

thanks thanks...^^

but what i meant is the location of the screw not the screw itself... I'm sorry for the confusion...^^

the area around the stock screw are... are there anything in the way for me to attached the arm of the Injen...?? will the heat shield be on the way....??

16. LiX

LiX Well-Known Member

Yes, I think intake arm will be on the way of heat shield. That's why I'm telling you to cut that arm and make custom arm.

17. momokoo

momokoo Member

a... that's suck... but many thanks...^^