New 08+ Lancer Hood Mask *FREE to first Reply*

Discussion in 'AutoCityImports.com' started by AutoCity, May 6, 2008.

1. AutoCity

AutoCity Well-Known Member

We have a new 08+ Lancer Magnetic Hood Mask but need a pic of it installed on the car.

So the first person to post a reply to this thread with a picture of their 08 lancer will get a FREE hood mask w/ free shipping. :D

Once you get the part you need to take some good quality pictures of the part installed so we can use them on the site.

2. gator4life108

gator4life108 Well-Known Member

Damn im at work with no pictures just my luck :(

3. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

did I win?? hehehee

4. AutoCity

"spunx021" you got it...Just PM us your full name, ship address, and contact telephone number.

We will call you up to confim and then ship your hood mask out to you right away :D

5. krnkimchi702

krnkimchi702 Well-Known Member

awww dang it! how much are u going to sell it for? i need to get a bra for my car bc im going on a long road trip...

6. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

sweet, pm sent

7. AutoCity

They will be for sale for $64.95 shipped. If you would like you can call up now and order but it will not be listed on the site till next week.

8. krnkimchi702

krnkimchi702 Well-Known Member

do u have a picture of it..i know u dont have it on a car hence this contest..but do u have a picture of it laying on the ground..

9. AutoCity

No, but we are shipping it out tomorrow so we'll have some pics posted thanks to spunx021 in no time. :D

10. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

what is a hood mask?

11. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

oh nvm.. i can live without it lol

12. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

ah bloody hell...i was taking a final...bastards...lol :D j/k

13. AutoCity

lol...keep an eye on our section...maybe we'll do this again with other new releases. :D