Need Help with PHotoshop to Customize

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by TheDude, Jul 14, 2008.

1. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

YO im looking to see if anybody is realy good with photoshop... i wanna see a bunch of stuff on my car, if it is even possible to do throguh photoshop

2. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

what are you looking for...i could use some practice

3. Ico

Ico Well-Known Member

im bored most of the time, so i wouldnt mind either... unless its something crazy like a body kit switch or something, i'll just get lazy if it is :p

4. TheDude

What i basically want is to see the GT concept body kit. Heres the catch, i need to see it in silver and i need to see what looks better, 3000k fogs or 6000k fogs. im not sure which ones to go with once i get my kit in

5. TheDude

anyoen thnik they can do this?

6. darklancer

darklancer Well-Known Member

wow dont everybody jump on this at once, please were are your manors

7. lordayne

lordayne Well-Known Member

If I could find a good copy of PS I would give it a go, as I have nothing better to do with my time since I am on sick leave and bed rest from work. Anyone know how or where to get a copy of this? Not looking to break too many laws, lol, but I don't have the money for a purchased copy. Anyone know anywhere to get this? Send me a PM if you want. Thanks.

8. skullpr

ok DUDE let me get this right...you wanna see your lancer with the GT concept body kit with HID fogs, in both 3000k and 6000k to see which one you like best....so you getting the full kit or you just want the front to see how ends up with the hids??

9. TheDude

Meh its alright Skull... no real need. im gonna go 6000k on fogs... problem is, i might need to buy new lights when i instal the body kit. ther eis a slot for them, but i dont know how i will be able to hook it up fromthere.... only time will tell

10. skullpr

^^ no prob dude, i guess the original fogs dont align with the AM kit??