Need a shop

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Subawho, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes my buddy Chad owns a shop in Yorba Linda called CVN Motorsports. 714.401.5924 . He will be back on the 10th and I am having a meeting with him to hook us up with stickers and discounted prices on parts and labor. He is a perfectionist and awesome with vinyl graphics. So let me meet with him and i will let you all know.

2. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

perfect we can make stickers for the socal people

3. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah for the socal peeps. i opened a new topic "logos" but i think I may have gotten off track on what we r trying to do. I came up with L//TUNERS-08 as a name. I probably messed it all up-LOL! Im tired!

4. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Most of our problems are solved with you KRU! Where is your shop located?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL! ty 4 the compliment. I am unfortunately in Victorville. The drive up and dwn the hill everyday got to me and my kids were not digging it.

N-E-Wayz I know enough people to steer you in the right direction. I am open to all new ideas. Im not a drifter, racer or go fast guy in any way, but that doesnt mean I dont appreciate it. I hope i can help you peeps out in every way.

6. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

as long as you have your lancer you can roll with me

7. Guest

Guest Guest

That would b cool 5th. If the BBQ goes well I want to put together a cruise and a car show. I have a lot of ideas and how to's. I have had a few in the past and worked out great. Lots of fun and exposure.

8. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

what I seeing is basic profiteering in my eyes. We have one the newest and hottest car out there yeah baby! So they figure just throw them a random cash value so much more than standard. They figure he or she must have the cash lol. But thats just my opinion.

9. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

I'd like to get my springs on soon so I think once I get my car back from K&N Im just gonna take it to PepBoys or something :lol: All this time spent looking for a good deal isnt worth the time anymore :cry:

10. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

How long is your car out for?

Were still gonna go on saturday night right?

Well I hope to see them spings on soon =)

11. Subawho

K&N will have my car for a week. I will be coming Saturday night, in whatever rental it is they give me.

Watch me pull up in a Chevy Aveo! YEAAAAA! :lol: :roll:

12. Guest

Guest Guest

well like i said my buddy will be back in town monday and will hook us up on suspension related stuff. His shop is CVN Motorsports in Yorba Linda.

13. Subawho

Ok that would work as I wont have my car next week anyways :lol: