Navigation secret menu?

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by chetman7, Nov 26, 2007.

1. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

hey guys.

whoever has the stock navigation....not sure if this has been covered already...but if you hold down both set and navi buttons for a few seconds it goes into a secret menu not attainable unless u do that...there some cool stuff on it but most of it is just numbers

just wondering if they hve this menu...wat else could there be? mayb that infamous menu mitsu keeps takling about where ppl can disbable their DRL's or maybe an option of disbling the motion sensor on the aux componenet so u.....uh..I mean passengers can watch movies while u drive safely with both eyes on the road

2. Payload

Payload Well-Known Member

what you mean like disabling the safety feature on DVD screens so that you can... err... ummm... i mean your passanger can watch DVD's while your concentrating 110% on your driving.

so sad we didnt get the nav option in aus.. would have got it.. now i have to stick with my tom tom. Supposedly they were having issues with the same unit on the other cars that were fitted with them so when the lancer was released they decided to not give us the option.

3. Conduct

Conduct Well-Known Member

I tried to get to this menu, but nothing happens, but maybe I just didn't do it right, I held down "Set" and "Menu" and nothing happend?

4. chetman7

lol read it again

hold down
    set and INFO

5. Conduct

i did but still nothing happens :/

6. chetman7

if ur in canada hiow do u have the navi? just wondering..I thought it wasn't offered there

7. Conduct

Ca= is california heh, anyways is there a specific screen or some thing i have to be on

8. chetman7

oo..lol my bad...

i don't remember if I was in a specific screen but all I did was hold it down until it beeped

9. chetman7

my bad...is set and navi that u hold down

my apologies

10. Conduct

anything usefull in there haha?

11. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Thats funny we in Canada donts get all those frilly things you guys in So Cal gets. yuk yuk. lol j/k yes we actually have the sun and sound and nav packages we also have 2 GSR models in the show roon and have sold the MR that was ordered. Well thats at least hat benjie told me anyway. But that screen would actully just be a service screen for the nav system in my opinion. But it would be nice to have access to our ECU's and adjust as required.