My Wrecked GTS

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by gtsrunner3, Aug 19, 2008.

1. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

damn we have a stout car. i say get a lil extra cash by selling some of the good parts. then buy something with a more powerful stock motor than ours. crawled through the wind sheild... thats badass.

2. GTS_Rob

GTS_Rob Well-Known Member

oh i live in california and there is about 12 or 13 g35s on my street alone.

3. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

12 or 13 just on your street? that's crazy LOL.

The popular car here is the Mazda 3... theres like hundreds of everywhere haha.

4. GTS_Rob

one guy has g35 4 door, g35 2 door, and brand new g37 coupe! Ass! haha

5. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

I'm glad you are ok...to bad that damm deer escape, I hope a hunter get's him and make bambi meat out of it. :twisted:

6. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

shit i think u would still have the car if u hit the deer or it wouldnt have been that bad but thank god for those 7 airbags right

7. Gflo412

Gflo412 Well-Known Member

holy shit, i have a black gts too n those pics hurt to look at lol. glad ur ok, deff gotta thank the great safety features of our cars, knee airbags ftw lol.

8. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Not only am i glad your ok, but im surprised as shit! lol. No seriously, most important thing: your safety. But good grief man, that looks liek the forest came alive and try to take your soul lol

9. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

just saw this and DAMN! man, good thing your cool though.

but buy my car and forget about the ralliart or a used G35, lol

10. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

jus a q...how big is the deer for you to avoid...i know if its smaller than a car you can just ram it, if its something bigger then i guess the best choice is to avoid, cuz my dad hit a deer once and that sucker went through the windsheld almost hitting my dad with those antlers...

11. GTS_Lancer

GTS_Lancer Well-Known Member

Dude im glad your ok. Car is trashed bad tho, but at least the safety features work, and they seem to work good too. U looking to sell any parts that are good, rims maybe?

12. locke_09

locke_09 Member

glad to hear you are ok airbags rock

13. TheDude

In the carolinas, it is so common for someoe to hit a deer, they have an insurance policy dedicated to that. And trust me, the deer can be at medium says and it could do just as much damage as you see here.

14. HudsonFalcon

HudsonFalcon Well-Known Member

Upstate New York is pretty bad with the deer related accidents as well. They say it's better to speed up and actually deflect the deer rather than to slam on the brakes but when in that situation instincts and the phrase "oh shit" is all you can think about.

15. chileanpride06

chileanpride06 Well-Known Member

hey is your car a manual or auto?

16. TheDude

^^^^ i dont think that matters anymore lol

17. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

Damn dude, glad yyour okay.

i have seen deers do some bad damage here in NC like Thedude said, known of a few local people that have been killed by the deer coming through the windshield. I don't know if anybody remembers the driver on here that hit a small dog and it ripped off half the bumper, but i definitely would have swerved out of the way instead of hitting that beast.

and for everyone asking about parts unless he has it paid off and is not claiming insurance, that is the insurance companies car now, and anything on it.

18. gtsrunner3

gtsrunner3 Member

yea right now the cars in the insurance companies hands. so i can find out how much i get back for that one time beautiful ride. any parts belong to them...but in a few days im going to see the car so i can remove anything i need. god i hate deers! but glad that im okay

btw- it was a manual lol

19. chileanpride06

chileanpride06 Well-Known Member

well to me it matters if i am looking for a recked 08 lancer so i can salvage the manual transmission...... i believe that was the reason why i was asking, so again gts was your car a manual or automatic

20. GTS_Rob

derrrrrr