my TB ES

Discussion in 'Mid-West Owners Forum' started by mn08lanceres, Mar 13, 2013.

1. mn08lanceres

mn08lanceres Member

im not on here much nor i ever pose up anything.....but thats going to change...i hope
    Well I own a 2008 lancer es sport TB...
    had it for 3 years now...
    first year i didnt do much to it other plasti-dip the chrome grill, then 6k hid for low beam and 3k hid for foglight...
    2nd year i bought the evo X nose front over lay and and a set of hp racing rims 18x8 +30 for about a week sold those then got a set or enkei rs 17x8 +30...sold those in about a month then had stock on for about 5 month then got some konig illusion 18x8 +35...sold those at the end of the year....
    3rd year or "now" just about 2 weeks ago i just bought a new set of xxr 527 +20 bronze and megan coils...also bought the center lip, ralliart front lip, side extension lip, and hl rear lip from rainbow pen us on facebook...kinda pricey about $900 with shipping fee and all in one piece fiberglass too...wish i would had bought poly, but that would had cost another 2-300 more...also bought a vortex roof diffuser..

you can check my car out on http://9glancers.com/index.php/topic,21415.0.html ..

ALSO is there anyone from MN??...

Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
  2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Welcome to lt youngster. Glad to see another member. I didn't click the link yet to check out your ride but I will when I get home. Just wanted to welcome you.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

3. mn08lanceres

mn08lanceres Member

thank you for the warm welcome...

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome. Can't see the pictures, just a heads up.

5. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Welcome to LT!

6. mn08lanceres

mn08lanceres Member

thank you guys for the welcome.. Here are some pic of my car for starter...you can check the rest out on the website I posted up...I have updated the page(website that I posted up) and uploaded more pic of my car...let me know what you guys think and let me know what more should I do....you can comment on here or on the website I posted...thank you guys for your time to read this....and if u went to check my page out..also I uploaded some pic on here as well for starter...you can check the rest out on the website I posted up...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013