My not so good Friday/Saturday morning!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by Homie, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Homie

Homie Well-Known Member

Well I wasn't drunk I can tell you that. I thought I was. I had a state boy in front of me and he pulled a U-turn and as he did that I turned right to take my back way out of town. I was about 10 seconds down the road when he flipped on his lights. "Those wasn't for me!", Hit the down shift on the CVT and punched that bitch. Unfortunatly it was for me! Well I tried straying off the path I normally take because I figured I'd have a better chance of loosing him then racing him down a straight strech. Needless to say he caught up....lol The curve I wrecked on wasn't that sharp, but it comes up on you quick and I was going to fast and the roads were wet. Recipe for disaster! I often wonder if I had the Ralliart or Evo if I would have had a better chance with 4 wheel drive. My buddy said I would have probably just hit the pole harder!

This was all because of a front licenses plate, it was the first time having the car in a year and 6 months that I was getting fucked with because of it, but because it was 2 in the morning it was time to get fucked with.

I got very lucky out of this whole situation! And after the fact I was more worried about my buddy then my car, or myself or getting a DUI or whatever. He wasn't bleeding but it definatly shocked him a bit, he was pretty tore up and already had a rough night. He told me that once he came to he saw a blue lancer and didn't see me and he thought he had done it...lol! He didn't remember any of it, until after the fact. And to people who don't think I felt bad about the situation, I did! He's my college friend of 10 years and I was definatly worried about his well being. After the fact though he had to have hernia surgury and he banked 40,000 dollars out of the sitatuion so I don't feel to bad for him...lol I'd take 40k to be slammed into a powerpole!

So yeah that's what happend.

Charged with Failure to control, paid the ticket and was done! I didn't even have to pay for the powerpole! Insurance didn't pay for it and neither did I.

2. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Failure to control is a ticket?!? Lol man u got some good luck

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

^ This. Sorry to hear about the wreck, man, but at least you both were ok.

4. Tervill

Tervill New Member

You're an idiot.

5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

^ Cool story, bro.

6. Fuz1On

Fuz1On Well-Known Member

I hope you get something, because if your frame is bent at all, it's going to be considered totalled. I hope it's not man and I am super glad that you are ok, but that car seems done for man....

7. Fuz1On

Fuz1On Well-Known Member

that is all your car is worth bro, lol... performance parts and all that actually count against the cars worth. They will use the fact that the car is not OEM therefore worth less money....Trust me, I work for a dealership (5 Star Ford, 5th best ford dealership in the USA). If the upgrades to the car are from the dealership, like factory made intakes and exhausts, then you add value, but anything else that is not sold from the dealer, is useless and takes from your value.

Last edited: May 26, 2011
  8. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

This^

thats why i keep all my oem parts so that when i need to sell can part out my ride and throw oem back on