my experience at Home Depot.

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by Andrew Maynard, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Andrew Maynard

Andrew Maynard New Member

Okay, so a few weeks ago my friend and I ventured over into Albany, NY like always(well because western ma sucks), and we went to a few shopping malls. I remembered I wanted to get Plasti Dip so I can do my grille and everything.

Anyway skipping forward through the day, we arrived at Home Depot and walked around for like 12 minutes until someone finally noticed we needed help. I told her what I needed and she heard of it but didn't know where it was. Went up and down a few isles, until we got to the spray paint and it was tucked into the left corner. I got a can and went to the self check out. I scanned it and it came up as spray paint and it says the employee needed to check my id. Looked around and no one was at the desk where they usually monitor everything and noticed a guy right behind us at a little desk doing the schedule for next week or something.

I went up to him and asked if he was he guy for the self check out and he responded well I can be. I explained the machine needed to my id for some reason. He said okay, he walked over and asked what to put in, so i said my DOB. After he punched it in, he asked "what is that spray paint or something?" I responded "uh, sort of" and he said "well don't go putting your gang signs all over our walls" and walked away. I like half chuckled at the time, but thinking back, that was really rude. I'm 23 years old and have a lip ring but I sure as hell not a law breaker(besides speeding :p). He wasn't joking because I can sense sarcasm and he had a pissy attitude.

Have any of you experienced something like that?(judged you because you're young)

2. Eshort

Eshort Member

All the time I had inch and a half plugs ppl thought I was crazy that's quite blatant though

Sent from your moms phone using Tapatalk

3. sk13322

sk13322 Well-Known Member

yeah some people are just dicks i went to my local lowes to grab a couple cans for the same reason and they didnt even know they carred the product. mine was hiden in the same place.