my avicf700bt

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by illdietrying, Feb 2, 2009.

1. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Re: what do you guys think of my unit

I like the 3D car as well. And by not rotating, if I turn west the car stays pointing north????

2. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

PM me.

3. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

so how's the skin going?

for a moment yes, if you notice when you're using the 3D map, if ever you' make a left or right turn, the arrow kinda turns to that direction before the map rotates, with this if ever you're making a turn the image stays in place till the map rotates, having a 3D car on the map looks neat but after a couple of hours of using it i decided to switch back to the arrow, why? 1. the unit runs sluggish after i did that mod, 2. it happened a couple of times that the gps signal was lost, 3. the 3D car stops moving and i have to press map every once in a while for it to move again. i think i'll just wait til someone officially makes an actual 3D car instead of that pasted rearview image.

4. illdietrying

update,

this unit has endless possibilities,

moved buttons,
    [​IMG]

route simulation speed control,
    [​IMG]

5. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

thats badass!! liking it!! :twisted:

6. illdietrying

thanks, damn, so many mods to this thing so little time,

7. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

nice! can't wait till i got the money! it's most likely gona have to wait till i get bacjk from deployment mid 2010 :( that unit is freak'n amazing!