My 04 Lancer Ralliart turbo

Discussion in 'Ralliart - Performance' started by Ralliart_on_lsd, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Ralliart_on_lsd

Ralliart_on_lsd New Member

OK for the past 4-5 years now, I have been an avid member on evolutionm.net. I been on the site for the longest time trying to gather all the infomation i can on these cars so i can build my ralliart to be one of the fastest around. I been on evom.net and club4g.net, and now i just stumbled onto this site

http://registry.evolutionm.net/viewride.php?vid=4184

that link is the link to my ride in the evom.net registry. I got some old pics, but a new updated mod list. mostly performace. check the ride out

basically i had the RRM turbo kit for almost 3 years. loved every second of it. turned the boost up to 13 psi, took it to the track and ran a 13.4 @ 112 mph. i didnt get any traction at all, since the 112mph is a 12 second pass. car is pretty fast, and it moves

but having around 300whp gets pretty old pretty fast, so now i'm bulletproofing the motor, which is what i'm doing now. I have the RRM custom pistons, evo rods, evo BS eliminator kit, SSP custom crankshaft, ARP head and main studs. alot more here and there. RIGHT NOW as i type the block is getting machined down and the motor is getting balanced and blue printed.

after the machine shop and my mechanic is done bolting the motor together, the next plan of action is fuel and tuning.

I have the RRM piggyback and there 5th injector setup NOW. I know alot of people dont like the 5th injector setup. So i spoke with rob from RRM and he is going to send me a NEW piggyback that is tuned for 4 LARGER injectors and deleting the 5th injector. setup should be alot easier to tune. I'm going to be using subaru JDM STI "pinks" top feed injectors (565cc) as they are a direct bolt on. plug and play. should net me about 350whp or so with the base RRM kit.

than we upgrade the turbo next year and aim for the USA record, 600whp. I want to try to have the fastest front wheel drive lancer in the country. I should have it within the year.

anywho, i just stumbled on this site, and i'm going to try to be an active member on it. the more infomation i can find out these piece of shit, "wtf is a ralliart" than the easier my build will be, and hopefully get my car in import tuner or something like that.

anywho. yea my name is joe, just wanted to introduce myself and start searching these forums now.

if anybody has any question about my parts, my motor build, or needs any advice, like i said, i been a ralliart die hard for about 5 years now. And i have over 2300 post on evom.net, so i'm a HUGE forum geek lol.

2. Ralliart_on_lsd

Ralliart_on_lsd New Member

searching this website, i'm noticing its very unorganized lol. I'm clicking raliart sections and all i'm seeing is 08 and 09 ralliarts. I guess its not seperated by generation... lame. especially considering the 09 ralliart is nothing more than an evo. put it in their section lol.

3. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

I have thought about separating it but not sure what years belong to what generation... if you can figure it out for me I would be grateful but good luck doing that... there is even dispute with what is a 9th Gen Lancer and what is an 8th Gen Lancer. And if we include the JDM and World Spec Lancers how much more confusing will that be...

4. RuthlessRides

RuthlessRides Well-Known Member

just wondering what is the fastest you can make that car go and what is the fastest currently on the road ralliart

5. ThunderOZ

ThunderOZ Well-Known Member

Glad to see you've made it over here Joe. I haven't seen your car since that meet in Portsmith, Va years ago.

6. KillzBugzFast

KillzBugzFast Well-Known Member

I have a 4G69 and I'm back and forth with boosting it or not, mainly because of the cost and I'd need someone to help install it.
    But I was wondering if you had an opinion between the potential of this motor worked on as just a n/a vs. turbo?
    If I planned NOT to boost, what would be a key area to work on "beefing up"?