Moosemeister ES Progress

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by moosemeister, Apr 25, 2011.

1. moosemeister

moosemeister Well-Known Member

Gonna get pictures up when my camera charger decides to stop being stupid.

I have a set of LED tails on the way here soon. Should be here some time this week.

I did have some progress stalled because someone thought it would be cute and shoot out my driver side window with a BB gun. That's $300 down the drain.

2. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Damn man sorry to hear about that. I had my drivers side window busted out too once. Get some pics up when you get a chance and if you have not done so already make sure to introduce yourself in the new members section

3. moosemeister

Debadged the trunk, black emblems and my LED tail lights.

Have my spoiler in the garage, just don't have the extra hand to help me put it on yet. Should be as early as next week. :)

[​IMG]

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I'm actually kind of liking those tails.

5. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

For some odd reason....I am too.......

6. 1slowlance

I have no idea why. A very strange look is what it is. The whitish housing of it I think is what it is for me.

7. moosemeister

Thanks for the feedback guys. I got my sharkfin installed today, will snap some pictures when I get my spoiler installed.

Also had some rain deflectors but they sent the wrong size. :(

8. 1slowlance

Sharkfin antenna or vortex generator? I don't really like the vg on the newer lancers. It's too large.

9. moosemeister

Its the VG ones. Yeah they are a little too large, but I personally like them. haha

My radio quality does seem to be a little better though, which is strange because I thought it would be worse.

Now I'm in the dilemma about dropping my car. With all of the dips and speed bumps in Arizona, I'm skeptical. I bottom out every once in a while and I'm still riding high. =/

10. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Then your only answer is coil overs. Aftermarket springs that are made to drop the car aren't really any stiffer than oem springs.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

11. streetracer82

streetracer82 New Member

nice man. where did you get those leds tail lights?

12. moosemeister

Actually my brother got that for me. I'll be sure to ask him tomorrow where he snagged them.

I do have a question for you guys though, for those of you who have rain guards. Where did you get them? I bought ones from Ebay and they didn't even come close to fitting. Any suggestions on websites? Any information would be greatly appreciated

13. moosemeister

Got a few things done while I am at my parents' house for the week.

Did the rims black, and also blacked out the front. :)

The blacked out front looks great, really digging the blacked out front. Probably my favorite mod thus far, yet very subtle.

[​IMG]

14. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

mmmmmmm looking good

15. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

Love this color keep up these mods loving the way its looking

16. moosemeister

Looking into buying some rims. I'm really digging the Drag DR 34's. The black ones with the red lip.

I am new with modifying vehicles and what not. I was wondering if the 17 inch rims would fit on my car. Discount tire website states that the 16's and 18's fit on my car, but nothing about the 17's. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

17. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

you can always put any size you want just may look kinda odd if you dont go with what i recommended. i think some ncie 18's would look goo imo :)

18. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

You're making great progress man! It's looking great so far.

I would recommend 18 inch wheels btw.

19. moosemeister

Got my magnaflow installed today. I love the tone that comes off of that! I don't like the appearance of the Greddy, so I decided to go to magnaflow. Love the product.

Not sure if I wanna do a CAI next or work more on the exterior of my car.

20. moosemeister

Here are some crappy phone pictures for the time being. My blacked out front and my fog lights. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]