Magnetic Hood Mask

Discussion in 'AutoCityImports.com' started by spunx021, May 11, 2008.

1. AutoCity

AutoCity Well-Known Member

well thanks if you want to look at one by the way boar.com its the lip japan has for there lancer the GALANT FORTIS just a lilttle vision on how it can look. and again thanks not many companys arent willin the spend time on the lancer but u guys are a different story :wink:[/quote:3am8lvbo]

post the link or the picture...i don't think boar.com is the correct site?

2. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

3. AutoCity

ok...i see. So it's a front lip and two rear fangs w/ no additional side skirts right?

[​IMG]

4. Dukekid0987

yeah no side skirts the side skirts are the same one from the GTS i believe just the front lip

5. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

if you guys can manage to get a full lip kit and projector headlights, that would be pretty sweet.

6. Dukekid0987

7. AutoCity

we could do that roar kit but would you guys rather see a new lip kit on the market or one that's already been done?

8. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

i think instead of the 2 fangs in the rear.can you posiibly make it with them,then add an longer lip that itll wrap the whole rear bumper?id be intersted.even if it was the whole rear and the diffuser

9. AutoCity

So something like the HOS rear?

[​IMG]

10. Dukekid0987

yeah im deff interested in whatever is easier for you guys a lot of people been talking about front lips and diffusers so you wouldnt have no problems in selling there

11. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

/\ yea like one of those.id be interested in buying one.a while back we had about 20-25 people on here alone,wanting to get there hands on that rear lip.

12. Dukekid0987

Im very interested also it would be great seeing something like that and like lancered said we had a lot of people wanting to buy the kits a while back and still now also