Look at what my Rottie can do...

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

She learned how to break out of all the crates I own lol...

[youtube:2jwubven]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqEESnTg_EQ[/youtube:2jwubven]

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

LOL what a smart puppy. I love the first one, she runs back in like "I'm sorry I'll go back in!!!"

3. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

hahahahhahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahha ahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahha hahah

wow

that made my night!

4. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

cant wait to see when (cause i know she will) get out of the 3 bungies, lol. also it's so funny how she waits for the door to close then it's like a short pause, just to make sure your gone. haha.

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Haha man that's awesome. I was really hoping it'd flip the cage on the side and pop out the side door lol. Nice to see you have protection for your house even when it's in a cage :)

6. Hydrolikz

Hydrolikz Well-Known Member

You still in there? Gooooood! Lol!

7. Keeeent

Keeeent Well-Known Member

Always wanted a Rott or a Pitbull. Dope dog though.

8. Prophet

When I have three other rotties on the property I think I can afford one dog in a crate lol...

9. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Damn dude do you breed them or do you just like Rots? A guy I knew had a German Rot that looked like a bear. This thing had to weigh at least 200 lbs.

10. Prophet

11. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

12. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Hahah this is how we at lt secure our forum... With guard dogs that will wreck you!!

13. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

This is Reece!! When she's in my car I don't even have to leave my alarm on if I go into a store briefly hahah she will sit in the front and if someone even TRIES to come near it (which they usually wont if they see her) she'll get up and bark:

[​IMG]

And this is Rocky and PussPuss!! They are my friends Pitties. Very sweet dogs. They only bark when people pull into the laneway. When you come to the door, EVERYTIME Puss (the black one) will grab a shoe and start running around the house making weird whining noises haha he's soooo weird. You have to pet him or he'll never leave you alone:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Unfortunately Pits are banned here for some stupid reason... Do I believe there are bad pits out there? I'm sure there is. Some people are really bad owners. But every Pit I know I absolutely adore :)

14. Prophet

I blame the owner not the breed.... Some people just don't deserve a dog or if they do they shouldn't own a type of breed or the breeder should have matched the puppy to the family better. There have been potential customers we have turned away because we either didn't have a dog at the time that we felt had the temperment they where looking for. What I have a bad habit sometimes is if they bring there kids and there kids are bouncing off the walls and misbehaving then that is pretty much a good indicator that if they can't control there kids what makes me think they can control a 120lb Rottweiler.

As responsiable breeder we always try to match the temperment with the family life style. You don't want to match a puppy that is full of drive to a would be owner that stays in there apartment all day. Sales pitch lol...

We have sold dogs too Jerry Rice and even Rashard Lewis so if you are looking for a quality Rottweiler from a responsiable breeder come and talk to us...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]