Lancer VS Snowbank

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by LuvMyLancer, Dec 11, 2008.

1. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

lol figs arent that bad once you get past the skin, some are even really sweet. That would be a reallllllly long road trip lol. I wonder how many oil changes........ I dont exactly have a spare room myself lol or I would offer a stop. But you would be more than welcome to stop to see the palm trees lol, maybe even have some figs if the time of year is right lol.

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Hmmm...ya it would be a really long road trip... it'd be fun though! I guess I"d have to drive down the East Coast first, then drive acrossed the South, and when I get to Cali I could cut acrossed the Mid-US and head back to Ontario that way ?? haha

3. ForTheGlory37

ForTheGlory37 Well-Known Member

This is why I put my car away for the winter :(

4. LuvMyLancer

If I put my car away I would've had nothing to drive!

5. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

That quote is chock full of epic win!

6. LuvMyLancer

^ :lol: Thanks!

7. DaMizZa

DaMizZa Active Member

I feel for you.. The other day my wife came out of Future Shop to see that there was a hole in our bumper, and a huge crack in it just behind the rear tire. Looks like someone backed into it with their trailer hitch or something, but the hole is about the size of a golf ball. I cringe everytime I drive it just thinking about the amount of salt getting into that hole. Here in Saskatchewan it seems that sanding roads is a thing of the past, it's as though they're trying to keep a 2 part snow 1 part salt ratio around here. I'll be sure to let you know how much the new bumper costs. Glad I have a $100 deductible package policy or I'd be really upset!