Lancer VS Snowbank

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by LuvMyLancer, Dec 11, 2008.

1. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

and after you'd just got your stars put on too :sad2:

2. furyschild

furyschild Member

i know it isn't snow but i hit large (very large)puddle and hydro planed and hit a light pole, $6,500 in damage ,sucks

3. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Well it doesn't help that our cars are like all plastic.... hahah.

The snowbank was more like an icebank. It sounded like I was hitting a brick wall. :(

I think I'm just gonna leave it till spring just in case I hit anything else hahaha.

4. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Aw sorry to see that hun.... thats horrible...

If you want a warm beautiful place, Central Florida is the place... hell, i have an empty room in my house you can have 8)

5. LuvMyLancer

Hmm...Cali or Florida.... tough choice... haha

6. lordtygr

naw... you want Texas. we got the same things those places got, but the cost of living is much lower, better economy, nicer people. still gets cold enough occasionally to remind you that it can. and snowed this week for the first time in four years. again, just enough to remind you, freeways were all mostly open by the next morning. heck only a few over passes were ever closed while it was going on, then today, i'm wearing shorts and t-shirts :D

7. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

^ He's got a good point with the whole shorts and t-shirt thing in december.

8. LuvMyLancer

Hmmm... so... Texas, Cali, or Florida... lol.

See, if it snows in Texas I'd probably be the only one who knows how to drive over 100 in it.... :lol:

9. 96Blacksunshine

96Blacksunshine Well-Known Member

Yep, th people here still cant drive in the rain much less snow. But were in a drought right now so its cool. lol. Tonight its going to be 36 degrees and friday its supposed to be 82.

10. LuvMyLancer

82?? *drools* LOL

Man... I really wanna move someplace warm... and I want a palm tree in my front yard... :lol:

11. sunstealth

sunstealth Well-Known Member

common, its like a 30 second if not less fix!
    happened to me at les 3 times, once was one of my old employee backing in the car,second time was my GF hitting a snowbank while i was teaching her manual driving and last time was a guy backing in my car with his trailer at the gas station.

fix is: just push on the bumper side where it meets the fender, voila, fixed (just make sur you get the car inside so its a lil bit warm and the plastic wont be brittle)

12. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

SO CALI !!!

13. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Charleston South Carolina, we do got palm trees, today we have a high of 75 and it's right on the beach. Housing is cheap, not like Florida, Texas or Cali. :drunken:

14. LuvMyLancer

I can't just push it back in. One of the clips is bent upwards so when you go to push it in, it gets caught. Will probably need a replacement clip unless I can hammer it back down somehow LOL.

Hmm... I've been to the Carolina's too... not bad. I've never been to Texas, but have been to Cali and Florida.

I'd need to move someplace where I can live for free and get paid under the table :lol:

15. lordtygr

if thats the case, you definately want to come here. that kind of stuff happens all day everyday around here. heck, that's how 90% of things get done around here.the 10% that is "legal" is just supervising the 90%

16. LuvMyLancer

Well... there's been times when people have asked me if I'm Mexican ? *maybe it's the natural sexy black hair... lmao*

:lol:

17. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

LOL thats funny becuase I have 5 in front of mine. 3 of them are pretty big and in the middle of our semi-circle drive way, the other two are on the side of the driveway.

18. LuvMyLancer

5?! OooOOooOh. LOL.

My grandparents lived in Florida and they had a Palm in the front, and an Orange and a Grapefruit tree in the back yard haha. FREE JUICE!!

I'm happy any place where I don't have to wear pants.

19. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Heck yeah, and fresh too. We have an orange tree in the back but it doesnt want to grow, neither does are fig tree lol. Pomegranates were plentyfull this year though, we even gave several bags full of them away.

20. LuvMyLancer

What da F is a Fig? lol Sounds gross.

Perhaps what I need to do is take a month off from work, and take a long road trip around to all the different warm States. Every week I can stay at a different Lancer owners house :lol: