LANCER MEET @ AUTOBOTS Monday Feb 18, 1pm

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by bras_33, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

ok...

2. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Lou is one of those guys who punches a girl in the face to tell her that he likes her. Dont worry.

3. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

oh im not worried. i've wanted to see the 'infamous' pin-stripping for myself. 8)

4. Maynard

Maynard Well-Known Member

pin-stripping ftw!

5. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

steve i was thinking about grubbing too. i was gonna bring it up at the meet but if you have time, go with an appetite. I don't even know what places are near but i'll find something. something big so we can all eat. 8)

6. Subawho

The pinstriping is so sexy that you'll pull a Henry when you see it.

I am going hungry so I was gonna eat as well. I was gonna be in Autobacs at 12:30 so at 1 I could eat. There is a red robin there and a couple other places.

7. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

LMAO!! The meet's at one and you wanna eat by then. Take that Alvin! :twisted:

red robin sounds good. that's where i met alvin. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :p

8. Subawho

Yeah he told me the story about how you guys went to grab the same french fry on accident, looked in each others eyes and both blushed. It sounded like the perfect evening. 8)

9. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

verrrrrry niiiiiice. i tought this whole meet was just to go munch.

10. Subawho

You better be bringing enough carpet for us all....

11. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

im sure your moms will be enough

12. Subawho

Oh snap you totally burned me right there. I should call a moderator on you because you made fun of me and I cant take being made fun of. Man if I was a moderator I would just delete everything you said about me and then I would cry to the other moderators about what you said.

13. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

which is why *this time* YOU'RE sitting next to him. Bitch kept takin mah fries! :twisted:

14. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

yeah go cry about it to a mod, if your gonna dish it out you should be able to take it! oh no i hope this thread doesnt get locked.

15. Subawho

Ok how about this. You sit on one side of me and Alvin sits on the other. That way you two wont get into each others fries and Ill have the best of both worlds. :wink:

16. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

lulz. you double-fister.

17. Subawho

Hells yeah! I am even sponsored with tube socks!

18. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

LMFAO...see you bee-oitches there!!!

19. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

well im out for now. i won't be showing up as early as you but i'll be there. 8)

20. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Just got home:

It was nice meeting the rest of the socal crew. Edgar, i had a fun time laughin and jokin' with ya. 8)

Steve, you got your sweet revenge on me (initial D) and you smoked us on the "hot lap" in the grand prix. :thumbsupsmilie:

Chris, rotate your tires. pronto! lol

nice meet Alv. can't wait to get together again, homie :D