Lancer Dome Light Install WHITE

Discussion in 'AutoMoGlow.com' started by Automoglow, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

A few pictures of the 1.5"x1.5" dome fit perfectly into the lancer! Thins is SUPER bright pictures dont do the justice!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Damn. I have a normal looking bulb with 9 leds in it, I believe, and I know mine's bright. Can only imagine this. Lol.

3. Automoglow

hahah yea its bright but just perfect!

4. squid267

squid267 Well-Known Member

how exactly do you wire this? and do you carry red leds?

5. Automoglow

domes are all plug and play! Each dome light comes with the common bases included check out this video here and we do have RED

[video=youtube;Owy3fvBN_8A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owy3fvBN_8A[/video]

6. squid267

squid267 Well-Known Member

thats wickedd cool. ill pick one up when i red the interior lighting. this is sickkk

7. Automoglow

Appreciate the feedback!

8. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

i would do this if i had a dome light... (damn sunroof) lol but im extremely happy with my led strips it was a pain in the ass to wire but im happy! :)

9. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

It works with the light that comes on when your door opens as well.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

10. Automoglow

You can use them in the map lights as well! Email us the pics of the LED strips so we can post them on our forum automoglow@gmail.com

11. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

That could be good to change those map lights too! And the led strips I have aren't from you guys they were to expencive but if you want pictures I can get the loaded later I'm @ church now the I have a management meeting the home later today. What I did to my car I have also done to my friends Pontiac G6 and as soon as I have money I'll do it to my fiancée's car :)

Sent from my Droid