[KillZBugZFast] Progress *updated May 30,2010*

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by KillzBugzFast, May 2, 2010.

1. KillzBugzFast

KillzBugzFast Well-Known Member

[x]AEM Cold Air Intake-$279
    [x]Front Strut Bar- Factory
    [x]Rear Anti-sway Bar- Factory
    [x]Custom Hood Spacers - heat ventilation
    [x]OBX-R Header-$235
    [x]High-flow cat-$40
    [ ]Progress Rear Anti Sway Bar
    w/AutoCross Perches
    [ ]Rear Strut Bar
    [ ]Lower Tie Bar
    [ ]Upgraded Front Brakes
    [ ]Slotted Disc Rotors
    [ ]Megan Coil Over Kit
    [ ]Magnaflow Catback
    [ ]RRM Big 16G Ralliart Turbo Kit
    kit produces 245hp/262torque (MAYBE)
    [ ]RRM Front LSD
    [ ]RRM MIVEC 4G69 Camshaft
    Street Performer 10-15hp
    (for N/A or Turbo)
    [ ]ACT Stage 1 Clutch
    [ ]Carbontrix EVO9 Rear
    [ ]RRM CF Rear Window Vents
    [ ]Rims and Tires

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Re: [KillZBugZFast] Progress

omit the rrm piggy. Use ECU flash. I would read and learn as much as possible before using it. Plus if you get there turbo kit it comes with their turbo piggy controller. And post pictures of your ride. Those must be included in a progress report so others can see your ride.
    Dont buy the stage 3 clutch until you turbo. Dont worry about another clutch until you destroy the one currently on your vehicle. And as for your catback....i would not stay 2.25". I would up it to 2.5" and once you turbo 3".
    If your not tracking it omit the motor mounts. But you can get them if you think its a necessity after you turbo. And you are going to need a camber kit for once you lower your car. After all those mods you will be putting on a lil bit more weight to the front end. You really dont wont your tires to die quicker than you want.
    And last but not least....tires.

3. KillzBugzFast

KillzBugzFast Well-Known Member

Photos of the ride:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hood spacers vvv
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Unless you're looking to go with a name brand, you could get a rear strut tower brace, lower tie bar, h-brace, etc. for a lot cheaper than RRM. My rear strut tower brace cost me a total of about 35 bucks from ebay....and the thing is pretty damn strong. I think the motor mounts are a good Idea, since you probably know all too well about the terrible wheel-hop on the R/A. Before you invest in the mounts, I would throw in a torque damper....helps a lot on the hopping. A little FYI on the brakes... the front brakes from a GS-t or GS-x eclipse will fit on our cars. They have a dual piston caliper , but the same size rotor. You would get better stopping over stock, while keeping your factory spec wheel clearance.