Karan's 2008 Electric Blue GTS (K&N SRI Installed)

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Karan, Jan 19, 2008.

1. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

The car looks good. I like the color matched antenna...makes the car look very classy.

2. Corn

Corn Well-Known Member

Nice... I am looking to drop my car as well. Waiting for the H&R to come in stock!

After the drop, the back looks a lot better!

3. Nosman

Nosman Active Member

Whats your window tint ?

4. Karan

Karan Well-Known Member

Yeah I've seen the H&R's and they look like a really nice drop too. Those would be my choice of springs if I didnt get the WORKS. But I didnt want a very huge drop.

My window tint is 30% bro.

5. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

i have the works springs too. i think the front should have been 1.3 instead of 1. even the gaps out, cause the rear looks great

6. Karan

Karan Well-Known Member

Yeah I agree bro, you can really tell when you're standing next to the car. But from far away, it looks pretty even.

7. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Karan, anymore more photos of the WORKs springs installed?

8. Karan

Karan Well-Known Member

As you requested FLOW :) Managed to take a couple more pics today, similiar angles to some of my older pics. So hopefully these can serve as before/after shots. You can also see the difference between summer and fall here :)

(click thumbnails to view fullsize image)

Before
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]

Before
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Thank you very much Karan. Nice drop indeed and yes I can tell the change in weather for sure.

10. Corn

Corn Well-Known Member

Nice weather there... it's been raining for 3 weeks here since I got my car...

11. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

nice drop indeed and all the other mods...i got the same gts only in charcoal grey ill be doing a couple mods my self...hopefully post in a month or two...

12. Karan

Karan Well-Known Member

Decided to go out and take some pics today. The weather was baking hot and I hadnt taken a photoshoot since having the springs installed :) So here are some.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Corn

Corn Well-Known Member

Lovely pics!

14. DirectorSe7en

DirectorSe7en Well-Known Member

That's awesome! 8)

15. Karan

Karan Well-Known Member

Just finished my foglight project. 3000K HID's from MobileHID (Thanks again Clifford!) with the rally yellow overlay from Extreme Vinyls (Thanks Sergio!). They look a little greenish in the pics, but thats just due to my cheap ass camera distorting the colors. They look like a pretty deep yellow in person.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I think my lowbeams were confusing the camera, so decided to take some with them off, in daylight. Hopefully these came out better.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

As usual looking awesome. Good job. Diggin the pics.

17. Karan

Karan Well-Known Member

I cleaned up the entire thread, using thumbnails instead. So hopefully it makes for easier viewing for everyone :)

18. Karan

Karan Well-Known Member

I haven't posted in a while, was away on vacation to Italy & India for 3 weeks and just got back a couple weeks ago. Plus with the winter fast approaching, anymore mods will have to wait till next summer. But did take a couple pics today on the new camera (Canon Rebel XSi, 18-55mm IS EF-S lens, with polarizing filter)

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

19. Bouss07

Bouss07 Well-Known Member

whoa wait how did u turn ur fogs on without ur low beams

20. Karan

Karan Well-Known Member

Re: Karan's 2008 Electric Blue GTS (3000K HID fogs installed)

Just picked it up from the dealership yesterday. Was $567 + taxes (Around $450USD). Will try to have it installed tomorrow, fingers crossed all goes well.

[​IMG] [​IMG]