just received my $349.00 OEM navigation kit from Mitsubishi

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by RALLIART, Sep 7, 2007.

1. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the install will take place either monday or tuesday!!

2. jda1unv

jda1unv Well-Known Member

did ur car have the bluetooth in it already or are u adding that options...? wondering cause i have a gts but no navi and i wanted to add one but my car has the bluetooth in it

3. RALLIART

from what i understand the bluetooth is mounted in with the radio, therefore when i will install my new touchscreen i had to buy the new blue tooth adapter. If something comes up that i will be able to use my OEM bluetooth i will return this one back to crutchfield!.

btw i had to buy this adapter for JVC because my new touchscreen is JVC, from crutchfield told me that only this adapter will work with my headunit...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

looks good. thats the same oem kit i have on order as well. All though Im wierd and do unusual installs in my own stuff. So im gonna down size as much of the factory head unit and hide it so i can use the factory buttons still on the steering wheel. Also I will need to meter the radio leads for a muting wire so when the blue tooth is in use the muting wire will send a signal to my after market goods. Im not using ur standard head unit. I will post pics when I get to that.

Good luck with the install. Post some pics of that bad boy when ur done with the install.

5. nanonyc

nanonyc Well-Known Member

sniff sniff.... looks so nice.... I want one.... just in case I go crazy and wanna order one.... can you post a link where to order those...???? :lol:

6. RALLIART

http://www.mitsubishiparts.com select lancer 2008 then interior.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I just got off the phone with my buddy at ASPEN Mitsubishi and he said that we are looking at $275 and that includes tax.

8. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

does any double din unit work?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

heck yes it does.

10. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

are all the wiring harnesses included?

11. RALLIART

everything u see in picture 2 came with it.

12. nanonyc

nanonyc Well-Known Member

Thanx.... I am thinkin on upgrading...

13. angryGTS

angryGTS Well-Known Member

sweet i plan on getting an aftermarket or OEM nav system, leaning towards aftermarket tho, let us know how the install goes and if there are any other parts needed, do u have sirius satalite radio, i wonder if we need a new reciever for that as well???

14. RALLIART

you will need a terk modulator for xm, and then a adapter that plugs into that modulator and then the aftermarket radio. unfortunalty sirius and xm have discontinued all these products, because of the merge. I spoke the cruthfield agent and he says the new adapters will be out in near future.

so for now wea re stuck with those little modulating units like RoadyXT for xm.

15. angryGTS

ewww yuk!!!!!!! :cry:

16. angryGTS

by the way which model JVC headunit did u get?

17. RALLIART

avx800

18. angryGTS

nice, should look hot in the car

19. jj08

jj08 New Member

where did you order it?i need to buy a new one. Is it Oem?