"Is That An Evo??"

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by LuvMyLancer, Apr 12, 2008.

1. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

hey I gotta bust ur b@!!z any ways--LOL!

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

/\ lol thats why I am always on my toes, dont wanna get popped by vinnie bag o donuts or tommy two times :D

3. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

actually ya it does piss me off when people ask me that but one time just to have the person leave me alone i told him ya that it was and he asked me to pop the hood so he could have a look and i just turned around and walked off lol... that kinda blew up in my face...

4. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

Dont forget my favorite uncle No Thumbs Louie

5. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

why would you have to "vent" about people asking you if it's an Evo?

at least they cared enough to ask. 8)

On that note, i've yet to have someone ask me if it's the X. The people that i know that barely know shit about cars just say "ohhh is that a new mitsubishi?" i just say yes.

6. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

There's an RX8 here that tries to race ALL the time. He goes to university here and we always joke that he takes off to school afterwards to tell his friends "Yo guys I just beat an Evo, boii boiiii!!!"

It's like... 1. NO ONE was racing you and 2. Not an EVO!

The guy drives his car (actually, probably daddy's car) like it's his last day living. I swear he's gonna blow it up or crash it some day LOL.

He's a weirdo.

7. bras_33

I like younglings like that, they are all bad ass' with dads car until they wrap it around a telephone pole.

The meets I go to, there is the youngling that his parents bought him an IX but doesnt know anything about. When I used to take my eclipse to the meet his gf asked me all sorts of questions about my car. She even asked if it can beat her bfs IX and of course I said "YEAH, duh" He did not want to take the challenge bcuz he did not want to do it on the track. He wanted it on a roll.

8. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

dude, i don't know about you but i always live my life a quarter mile at a time. 8)

9. bras_33

:D for me, its not how you stand by your car, its how you race your car.

10. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

what's funny is that our lancer doesn't have that god-awful plastic rear-bumper that the X does. That's the easiest give-away from far away.

11. bras_33

+1...as well as front mount, recaros, side vents and brembos

12. LuvMyLancer

I HATE the Evo bumper... it was a complete turn off for me, that and the huge ass spoiler... no thanks.

If it was plastic-bumper-less and had the GTS spoiler, I'd be all over it! :p

You almost had me?! You never had me! You never had your car!! Granny shifting, not double clutching like you should... you almost had me...?

Ask a racer, ask any racer, it doesn't matter if you win by an inch, or a mile. Winning's winning.

13. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Bullshit, asshole nobody likes the Tuna.

14. LuvMyLancer

Actually...

Why don't you try Fat Burger from now on? You can get yourself a double cheese and fries for 2.95, faggot!

I like the tuna here.

Bullshit, asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Yeah, well I do.

:lol:

15. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

"watcha, watcha, watch back!......"

16. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

^ LMAO! oh boy...here we go

17. LuvMyLancer

Hey man, he was in my face!

IM IN YOUR FACE!!!!!

Don't push it!! YOU EMBARRASS ME!

Jesse, gimme the wallet........Brian Earl Spillner, sounds like a serial killer name to me, is that what you are?

Nah, man!

Dont come around here again!!!

Y'know, this is bullshit!!

You work for Harry, right?

Ya, I just started...

You were just fired!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL

18. Lancer-Randy

Lancer-Randy Well-Known Member

19. bras_33

Streets closed pizza boy, find another route