In-Dash Multimedia Touchscreen

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by TheDude, Dec 8, 2008.

1. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

i just got an avic f700bt, bought it for $599 cansdian, it has a lot of features including nav, bluetooth, voice control, ipod control, sd, usb, rear camera ready, you can even mod the unit to your liking, here's some pics, sorry for the poor quality

i think it's time to get the scosche kit, BTW the only mod i did so far is photoshop an evo on the destination icon
    [​IMG]

this is the modding i'm talking about

[​IMG]

2. jca408

jca408 New Member

I am looking for an in dash system, but I dont want to lose the controls that I have in the wheel nor the bluetooth mute that comes standard with the factory radio. Can that be done with an after market radio?? I have an 08 ES with the bluetooth package.

3. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

You can retain the headunit controls on the steeering wheel with the PAC device (part # depends on headunit). Bluetooth will be lost. Most modern headunits come with a bluetooth mute.

4. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

The pioneer one was my second on the list. I was actually considering returning the one i bought for the pioneer.... but, we all know how that ended :(